Normally, the February Michigan bar exam is held at the Kellogg Center and the July bar exam is held at the Breslin Center. These are both in East Lansing, Michigan.
The Board of Law Examiners’ recently announced that the February 2017 Michigan bar exam will be administered at the Lansing Center in Lansing, Michigan.
It states on its website:
Notice of New Venue for the February 21 & 22, 2017 Bar Examination: The February 2017 Bar Examination will be administered at the Lansing Center in Lansing, Michigan. Local hotel and parking information will be sent with Exam Admission Packets. Parking at the Lansing Center is limited, so please plan ahead to allow ample time to find appropriate parking.
We will visit the Lansing Center ahead of time, and take pictures so you can see it! We will let you know what this looks like, how the temperature is, and what the food choices are, if you are curious. You can visit the website of the Lansing Center online by clicking here.
It looks like you cannot stay at the Lansing Center, but you can find a list of nearby hotels here. We recommend you book early, especially if you are looking to stay close by!
If you have been to the Lansing Center before, please let us know what is like in the comments below (or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can post your comments!)
Good luck to everyone taking the February 2017 Michigan bar exam!
Looking to Pass the Uniform Bar Exam?
Free or discounted resources
- A five-star UBE course (for as low as $1399.99!) that provides you with the best instruction, outlines, and questions. Preview our course for free here!
- Our new Free Bar Exam Resource Center, which includes our most popular free guides, posts, webinars, and more!
- Free popular bar exam guides (on the MBE, MEE, how to pass the bar exam, and what to do if you failed the bar exam) written by bar exam experts!
- A free Early Bar Prep Course for law students
Our most POPULAR and highly rated bar exam resources are:
- Our On Demand and Premium Bar Exam Courses
- Bar Exam Private Tutoring by bar exam experts
- Bar Exam Crash Course and Mini Outlines for a helpful overview of the Uniform Bar Exam components
- MBE One-Sheets, MEE One-Sheets, MPT One-sheets CA One-Sheets—rated five stars! Our customers love these supplements!
- Real MBE questions—the best practice questions available!