Wondering how you will score on the real MBE? Try our JD Advising MBE app!
There is no better way to gauge how you will score on the real MBE than by taking an actual MBE exam. Thankfully, the National Conference of Bar Examiners (the organization that writes the MBE) has released several exams over the years!
In fact, there are four MBE practice exams that were released prior to 2015. (These do not contain Civil Procedure questions, as Civil Procedure questions were added in 2015.)
An additional exam was released in 2019. These exams are available for purchase on our JD Advising app. You can see screenshots below.
Four MBE tests released prior to 2015
You can find all four practice exams released prior to 2015 in our practice test section.
Two MBE tests composed of questions released in 2019
You can also find two MBE tests composed of questions released in 2019. These exams also contain released Civil Procedure MBE questions.
Study Aid Builder
We also have a study aid builder where you can create your own exam and complete questions in a timed – or untimed – setting. These subjects are all NCBE-released multiple-choice questions, with the exception of Civil Procedure.
Track your progress
See how you are performing by subject and by topic. This will show you what you need to work on!
You can try out our 100 MBE questions for free on our Qbank here!
Looking for MBE Help?
Free or discounted resources
- A five-star MBE course that provides you with the best instruction, outlines, and questions. Preview our course for free here!
- Free popular bar exam guides (an MBE guide, a guide on how to pass the bar exam, and a guide to hiring a bar exam tutor) written by bar exam experts!
- Free bar exam webinars taught by top bar exam experts
Our most POPULAR and highly rated bar exam resources are:
- Our On Demand Bar Exam Course
- Our NEW MBE Mastery Class, which covers 35 recently released MBE questions in an engaging and helpful way to help you boost your MBE score!
- MBE private tutoring for those seeking one-on-one help to pass the MBE.
- Real MBE questions —the best practice questions available!
- An MBE guide, which has a guaranteed 7-point score increase.
You can read more about our MBE services here.