We are counting down the days until July 2015 New York bar exam results are released. July 2015 New York bar exam results should be released around the last week of October or first week of November. (Our formal prediction is November 3 but it could really be anytime at the end of October or beginning of November!)
Note that the New York State Board of Law Examiners seems to like releasing results on Wednesday or Fridays! Like many state boards, they tend to avoid releasing results on Mondays.
You can judge for yourself when you think July 2015 New York bar exam results will be released. Here are the last seven results dates for the New York bar exam, including the day of the week they have been released:
New York Bar Exam Results Release Dates for the Past Seven Years:
- July 2014: Results were released on Tuesday, October 28, 2014 (11,195 takers)
- July 2013: Results were released on Wednesday, October 30, 2013 (11,694 takers)
- July 2012: Results were released on Friday, November 2, 2012 (11,734 takers)
- July 2011: Results were released on Wednesday, November 2, 2011 (11,182 takers)
- July 2010: Results were released on Friday, November 5, 2010 (11,557 takers)
- July 2009: Results were released on Wednesday, November 4, 2009 (11,532 takers)
- July 2008: Results were released on Thursday, November 13, 2008 (11,176 takers)
We recommend that while you wait for your July 2015 New York bar exam results to be released, you read these two articles: A Note to those who Pass the Bar Exam and A Note to Those who Fail the Bar Exam. They are both good to read prior to getting results (whether you pass and friend fails or vice versa, you will be more prepared to deal with it and be in the right mindset!) If you fail or if any of your friends fail, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com. We offer tutoring for bar exam students nationwide, and have an online tutor that specializes in the New York bar exam.
When your bar exam results are released, you should receive electronic notification of whether you passed or failed. If you are bored while waiting for July 2015 New York bar exam results to be released, please check out these other articles:
- Plan a nice post-bar exam vacation (or “bar moon” as some call it). Anywhere. Being in an “in-between” stage of your life can kind of suck in some ways, but in other ways, it gives you an excuse to take a break!
- Figure out a plan of attack for if you fail and if you pass. We have some stellar ideas on “The Art of Waiting for Bar Exam Results”.
- We have a few articles here if you are planning on starting your own firm or looking to acquire some attorney skills after law school.
- We have lots of lovely articles here: What I learned from being an entrepreneur, fantastic inspiring Rilke quotes to get you through life transitions. (Just click here if you want to see them all!)
Good luck waiting for bar exam results!!
[display-posts include_content=”true” id=”24524″]