Why Should I Hire A Uniform Bar Exam Tutor?
Why Should I Hire A
Uniform Bar Exam Tutor?
Is a Uniform Bar Exam tutor really worth it? We certainly think so! In this post, we cover the advantages of a dedicated, one-one-one bar exam tutor. Read further to see how a tutor can push your bar exam preparation to the next level!
Why Should I Hire A Uniform Bar Exam Tutor?
1. A Uniform Bar Exam tutor can help you work through difficult concepts.
The Uniform Bar Exam isn’t easy. The sheer amount of material to master can make it difficult to get a grasp on. Outside guidance in the form of a Uniform Bar Exam tutor can help tremendously! In the end, the primary purpose of a tutor is to help you work through difficult concepts. A tutor can help guide you through tricky material that, left on your own, you may struggle with.
For example, maybe you don’t feel very comfortable with the dormant commerce clause. Or maybe you struggle with hearsay exceptions. Or mortgages. Or the 11th Amendment. Or double jeopardy. A tutor can help you make sense of these tricky concepts so that you can apply the rules to bar exam fact patterns.
Sometimes, a different voice or explanation is all you need to break through a mental block. A tutor can help with that!
2. A Uniform Bar Exam tutor can help structure your study.
Studying for the Uniform Bar Exam is different than study for law school exams. You need a different approach. A Uniform Bar Exam tutor can help teach you how to study for the exam. This includes:
- how to make a bar exam study schedule (since the amount of information you have may feel overwhelming!)
- how to write a bar exam essay answer (it is different than law school exam answers!)
- how to approach the MBE
- how long you should spend on each subject and how long you should spend practicing
3. A Uniform Bar Exam tutor can give you insight that a commercial course cannot.
Our tutors use our expert, detailed outlines to help you master the material. Our tutors also point out the highly tested topics likely to appear on the exam. We live and breath the bar exam so we know exactly what is tested and how it is tested. We can give you this inside information, tips, and insight during tutoring sessions.
Many commercial courses are led by professors who know the law well but do not necessarily know the bar exam well. A Uniform Bar Exam tutor can give you a huge advantage in that regard.
4. A Uniform Bar Exam tutor can give you personal feedback.
A commercial course does not give you very much personal feedback outside of perhaps grading a couple essays.
Our Uniform bar exam tutors will provide a lot of personal feedback:
- We provide detailed, personalized essay feedback with each session
- We meet with you one-on-one and can gauge if you are understanding the material or if you need help
- We help you with MBE and essay score improvement based on how you are doing
- We tailor each session to what you need to pass
5. A Uniform Bar Exam tutor can provide accountability and a support system.
Ultimately, the goal of a tutor is to help you maximize your time outside of sessions. A Uniform Bar Exam tutor can help you develop a study schedule, and keep you accountable for your sessions. Many students find that having a deadline to learn material for their next tutoring sessions helps keep them on track.
A Uniform Bar exam tutor should provide a study safety net. They should help guide your one-on-one review, and also be available to answer any questions that pop up outside of sessions. They can provide the extra encouragement and support you need to pass!
Interesting in hiring a Uniform Bar Exam tutor? Please contact us here!
Looking to Pass the Bar Exam?
Free or discounted resources
- A five-star UBE course (for as low as $1149.99!) that provides you with the best instruction, outlines, and questions. Preview our course for free here!
- Our new Free Bar Exam Resource Center, which includes our most popular free guides, posts, webinars, and more!
- Free popular bar exam guides (on the MBE, MEE, how to pass the bar exam, and what to do if you failed the bar exam) written by bar exam experts!
- A free Early Bar Prep Course for law students
- Free bar exam webinars taught by top bar exam experts
Our most POPULAR and highly rated bar exam resources are:
- Our On Demand and Premium Bar Exam Courses
- Bar Exam Private Tutoring by bar exam experts
- MBE One-Sheets and MEE One-Sheets, CA One-Sheets—rated five stars! Our customers love these supplements!
- Real MBE questions—the best practice questions available!
- NEW! Mastery Classes for the MBE, MEE, and CA bar exams (these are effective and engaging classes to review the highly tested areas of law!)
We also have several additional MBE, MEE, and MPT products available.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!