What was it like to take your state bar exam?
Did you take the bar exam? We would love to hear about your experience! We pay $30 to hear about what it was like to take your state bar exam. (Please see details below.)
You can tell us about:
- Any tips you have in terms of where to stay
- What you were allowed to bring into the bar exam
- What the exam room was like (did it have enough plugs for laptops? where did you sit in relation to other students? did you have enough space? was it cold or warm? where the proctors nice?)
- What the exam was like (how did you feel? what order was it administered in? did any students panic? were you distracted or able to focus?)
- Personal details about what you ate before the bar exam and at lunch, what time you woke up and went to bed, whether you studied the day before the exam or in between exam days, etc.
- Anything else you think is helpful (See posts below for ideas!)
Want to tell us what it was like to take your state bar exam?
If you are interested in doing this, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know (a) if you are a U.S. Citizen (you must be, for tax purposes) (b) which state bar exam you would like to write about, and (c) how you would like to be referred to in the post (by first name, first and last name, or anonymously). We will let you know if you are the first from your state to blog about your experience. We already have the following posts:
- What the Washington bar exam is like
- What the Washington DC bar exam is like
- What the Michigan bar exam is like
- What the Maryland bar exam is like
All blogs are edited for style and clarity and all content will be the property of JD Advising if submitted and accepted. For tax purposes, in order to post, you must be a U.S. Citizen. We pay $30 for your post!
Looking to Pass the Bar Exam?
- 🌟Bar Exam Free Resource Center: Access our most popular free guides, webinars, and resources to set you on the path to success.
- Free Bar Exam Guides: Expert advice on the MBE, the MEE, passing strategies, and overcoming failure.
- Free Webinars: Get insight from top bar exam experts to ace your preparation.
- 🏆One-Sheets: Our most popular product! Master the Bar Exam with these five-star rated essentials.
- Exclusive Mastery Classes: Dive deep into highly tested areas of the MBE, MEE, MPT, and CA bar exams in these live, one-time events.
- Specialized Private Tutoring: With years of experience under our belt, our experts provide personalized guidance to ensure you excel.
- Bar Exam Courses: On Demand and Premium options tailored to your needs.
- Bar Exam Crash Course + Mini Outlines: A great review of the topics you need to know!