What was it like to take your state bar exam?
Did you take the bar exam? We would love to hear about your experience! We pay $30 to hear about what it was like to take your state bar exam. (Please see details below.)
You can tell us about:
- Any tips you have in terms of where to stay
- What you were allowed to bring into the bar exam
- What the exam room was like (did it have enough plugs for laptops? where did you sit in relation to other students? did you have enough space? was it cold or warm? where the proctors nice?)
- What the exam was like (how did you feel? what order was it administered in? did any students panic? were you distracted or able to focus?)
- Personal details about what you ate before the bar exam and at lunch, what time you woke up and went to bed, whether you studied the day before the exam or in between exam days, etc.
- Anything else you think is helpful (See posts below for ideas!)
Want to tell us what it was like to take your state bar exam?
If you are interested in doing this, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know (a) if you are a U.S. Citizen (you must be, for tax purposes) (b) which state bar exam you would like to write about, and (c) how you would like to be referred to in the post (by first name, first and last name, or anonymously). We will let you know if you are the first from your state to blog about your experience. We already have the following posts:
- What the Washington bar exam is like
- What the Washington DC bar exam is like
- What the Michigan bar exam is like
- What the Maryland bar exam is like
All blogs are edited for style and clarity and all content will be the property of JD Advising if submitted and accepted. For tax purposes, in order to post, you must be a U.S. Citizen. We pay $30 for your post!
Looking to Pass the Bar Exam?
Free or discounted resources
- A five-star UBE course (for as low as $1099.99!) that provides you with the best instruction, outlines, and questions. Preview our course for free here!
- Our new Free Bar Exam Resource Center, which includes our most popular free guides, posts, webinars, and more!
- Free popular bar exam guides (on the MBE, MEE, how to pass the bar exam, and what to do if you failed the bar exam) written by bar exam experts!
- A free Early Bar Prep Course for law students
- Free bar exam webinars taught by top bar exam experts
Our most POPULAR and highly rated bar exam resources are:
- Our On Demand and Premium Bar Exam Courses
- Bar Exam Private Tutoring by bar exam experts
- MBE One-Sheets and MEE One-Sheets, CA One-Sheets—rated five stars! Our customers love these supplements!
- Real MBE questions—the best practice questions available!
- NEW! Mastery Classes for the MBE, MEE, and CA bar exams (these are effective and engaging classes to review the highly tested areas of law!)