What To Do If You Failed The Bar Exam Part II Webinar
We are excited to share with you that we have a new free webinar on what to do if you failed the bar exam. This webinar was led by one of our course instructors and tutors, Heather Buck, on November 9, 2022. Our goal is to save you hours of time studying for the bar exam and help you come up with a new action plan to pass the bar exam!
Attend Part 2 of our Failed the Bar Exam Series!
- how to come up with a bar exam study schedule
- how to utilize being a repeat taker to your advantage
- how to study smart for the bar exam so you can properly manage your time
- how to improve your bar exam score as a repeat taker
Access the recording of the webinar by filling out the form below:
Failed the Bar Webinar Part 2 February 2023
If you are unable to attend this webinar live, do not worry! We will be recording the webinar and sending it out to all of those who registered by November 3rd, 2022.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Looking to Pass the Uniform Bar Exam?
Taking the February 2023 bar exam? Check out our most popular products on sale here!
Free or discounted resources
- A five-star UBE course (for as low as $1249.99!) that provides you with the best instruction, outlines, and questions. Preview our course for free here!
- Our new Free Bar Exam Resource Center, which includes our most popular free guides, posts, webinars, and more!
- Free popular bar exam guides (on the MBE, MEE, how to pass the bar exam, and what to do if you failed the bar exam) written by bar exam experts!
- A free Early Bar Prep Course for law students
Our most POPULAR and highly rated bar exam resources are:
- Our On Demand and Premium Bar Exam Courses
- Bar Exam Private Tutoring by bar exam experts
- MBE One-Sheets and MEE One-Sheets—rated five stars! Our customers love these supplements!
- Real MBE questions—the best practice questions available!