What Sets JD Advising’s Outlines Apart from the Rest?
At JD Advising, we think that outlines are a critical component of bar prep. Your outlines are what you fill out during a lecture and what you review and memorize! Therefore, it is critical to have organized, streamlined, outlines that tell you exactly what you need to know—and don’t need to know—when you study for the bar exam. We also believe that, as a bar review course and tutoring provider, it is our job to provide our students with the best possible outlines available. So we have corrected all of the problems we have seen with traditional outlines to make your job—studying for the bar exam—as easy as possible.
Here, we tell you the common problems with standard bar exam outlines and how we have corrected these problems. We then show you samples of our outlines so you know exactly what sets JD Advising’s outlines apart from the rest!
Many students complain about the following outline-related problems:
- Their outlines are separate from their lecture handouts (so they have to use two sets of materials to learn one subject)
- They have several sets of outlines (i.e., mini-outlines, medium-length outlines, long outlines) and are not sure which to study from
- Their outlines are poorly organized
- Their outlines are difficult to learn from (too lengthy, black and white with too much, or not enough, space to take notes)
- Their outlines overwhelm them
We correct all of these issues.
- Your outline is your lecture handout—you only have one thing to bring to class and to later learn!
- We give you one outline per subject. If you learn that outline, you will pass the bar exam.
- We pride ourselves on our outline organization. We tutor students for the bar exam and we know the most logical and intuitive way to organize concepts.
- Our outlines are in a highly readable font (we did a test study on the best font!), colorful, and on standard paper! They are compact—not too long and not too short. They are heavily focused on what you need to know.
- Our outlines tell you what is highly tested—and what isn’t—so you know exactly what to focus on. You should not feel overwhelmed when you have a set of our outlines!
Below, we give you some visuals of our outlines, so you can see exactly what sets JD Advising’s outlines apart from the rest.
JD Advising Outline Samples—What Sets Us Apart?
You can also see our Evidence sample outline here. This is a short sample of our Uniform Bar Exam Evidence outline. In the sample outline, you will see the quality of what we give to our students.
Note: we do not sell our outlines separately from our courses and tutoring!
Interested in enrolling in our bar exam course? You can preview our course for free by signing up here!
Looking to Pass the Bar Exam?
Free or discounted resources
- A five-star UBE course (for as low as $1099.99!) that provides you with the best instruction, outlines, and questions. Preview our course for free here!
- Our new Free Bar Exam Resource Center, which includes our most popular free guides, posts, webinars, and more!
- Free popular bar exam guides (on the MBE, MEE, how to pass the bar exam, and what to do if you failed the bar exam) written by bar exam experts!
- A free Early Bar Prep Course for law students
- Free bar exam webinars taught by top bar exam experts
Our most POPULAR and highly rated bar exam resources are:
- Our On Demand and Premium Bar Exam Courses
- Bar Exam Private Tutoring by bar exam experts
- MBE One-Sheets and MEE One-Sheets, CA One-Sheets—rated five stars! Our customers love these supplements!
- Real MBE questions—the best practice questions available!
- NEW! Mastery Classes for the MBE, MEE, and CA bar exams (these are effective and engaging classes to review the highly tested areas of law!)