What is taking the Uniform Bar Exam like?
Here, we discuss what taking the Uniform Bar Exam is like. We have a Question and Answer session with a recent Uniform Bar Exam Taker, Heather. She passed the bar exam the first time using our JD Advising premium course.
Heather was kind enough to meet with us after passing the bar exam with us. She answered the following questions about her Uniform Bar Exam experience.
- How did you prepare for the UBE?
- What do you think was the most challenging part of bar prep and how did you overcome it?
- What do you think was the most helpful piece of advice you received while preparing for the bar?
- What do you wish you would’ve done differently, if anything?
- What is some advice you have for first time takers preparing to take the UBE?
- Where did you take the exam?
- Can you tell us about your exam day experience? For instance, what did you do? Did anything surprise you?
- Any advice for examinees on the day of the bar exam?
Looking to Pass the Bar Exam?
Free or discounted resources
- A five-star UBE course (for as low as $1099.99!) that provides you with the best instruction, outlines, and questions. Preview our course for free here!
- Our new Free Bar Exam Resource Center, which includes our most popular free guides, posts, webinars, and more!
- Free popular bar exam guides (on the MBE, MEE, how to pass the bar exam, and what to do if you failed the bar exam) written by bar exam experts!
- A free Early Bar Prep Course for law students
- Free bar exam webinars taught by top bar exam experts
Our most POPULAR and highly rated bar exam resources are:
- Our On Demand and Premium Bar Exam Courses
- Bar Exam Private Tutoring by bar exam experts
- MBE One-Sheets and MEE One-Sheets, CA One-Sheets—rated five stars! Our customers love these supplements!
- Real MBE questions—the best practice questions available!
- NEW! Mastery Classes for the MBE, MEE, and CA bar exams (these are effective and engaging classes to review the highly tested areas of law!)