Wayne Law Students – Are you taking the July bar exam?
Join us Saturday, May 6th at 10:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. in the Spencer M. Partrich Auditorium as JD Advising’s Ashley Heidemann shares strategies, secrets, and tips on how to pass the Michigan bar exam! Students attending the session will receive a handout detailing tips on how to approach the essay and MBE portions of the Michigan bar exam. The handout also includes a detailed list of the highly-tested subjects and topics.
For Wayne Law Students Taking the July Bar Exam:
Ms. Heidemann will also walk students through an essay and multiple choice problem with the attendees to provide them with strategies on how to approach a real bar exam question as well as the bar exam generally. For those Wayne Law students who are unable to attend the speech but would like to receive the handout, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Looking for Michigan bar exam assistance options?
We offer several options, including:
- A full-service Michigan bar exam course, which is complete with outlines completely tailored to the Michigan bar exam, released multiple-choice questions, and essay questions. You can read more about the course here as well as download a copy of the syllabus.
- A Michigan bar exam essay course which is super-popular even among those who take standard commercial courses, as we give you a huge advantage on essay day. To read more about the Michigan bar exam essay course, please see this link.
- Private tutoring for the Michigan bar exam. You cannot beat one-on-one private tutoring. You can sign up for one session or 30 sessions (or any number in between). To learn about our private tutoring services, click here.
- We have a Michigan bar exam seminar that is held approximately two weeks before the bar exam and has received raving reviews. In it, we predict what will (and will not) be on the exam and we give an (approximate) 45-page outline to students to review.
- We have a book, How to Pass the Michigan Bar Exam, which contains our strategy for the bar exam, the July 2014 bar exam with model answers and student answers, as well as (our student’s favorites…) “one-sheets” – each essay topic summarized in one sheet!
- We offer an MBE Strategies workshop. We offer this workshop both one-on-one and in a group setting.
Looking to Pass the Uniform Bar Exam?
Free or discounted resources
- A five-star UBE course (for as low as $1099.99!) that provides you with the best instruction, outlines, and questions. Preview our course for free here!
- Free popular bar exam guides (on the MBE, MEE, how to pass the bar exam, and what to do if you failed the bar exam) written by bar exam experts!
- A free Early Bar Prep Course for law students
Our most POPULAR and highly rated bar exam resources are:
- Our On Demand and Premium Bar Exam Courses
- Bar Exam Private Tutoring by bar exam experts
- MBE One-Sheets and MEE One-Sheets—rated five stars! Our customers love these supplements!
- Real MBE questions—the best practice questions available!