Uniform Bar Exam Tutoring with JD Advising
If you want expert Uniform Bar Exam tutoring, J.D. Advising is here to help! We help students pass the Uniform Bar Exam every single administration. Many of our tutors are also full-time bar exam course instructors with JD Advising. We have worked with hundreds of students with great success.
We can help you pass the bar exam even if you:
- scored low on a past bar exam
- have taken the bar exam multiple times
- did not do very well in law school
- struggle with standardized tests
- have a learning disability
- did not attend law school in the United States
- graduated from law school a long time ago
- are working full time or have other major obligations during bar prep
Tutoring is probably a perfect fit for you if you fall into any of the above categories. We have helped students from all backgrounds with all sorts of unique challenges pass the bar exam. In this post, we break down how our Uniform Bar Exam tutoring sessions work.
Uniform Bar Exam Tutoring with JD Advising
1. How does a Uniform Bar Exam tutoring session work?
Our tutoring sessions are two-hour, private one-on-one sessions with one of our tutors. We offer in-person sessions at our metro-Detroit office, or online sessions using a video platform like Zoom, Skype, or FaceTime. All the session material is provided in advance of your session so you can prepare and come with questions! We aren’t here to just read the outline with you. Rather, in a session, we will do all of the following:
- Go over any questions you have about the material
- Cover the highly tested and most difficult areas of law
- Discuss bar exam strategies (i.e., strategies for the essay and MBE portion of the exam)
- Address any concerns you have about the bar exam or any specific needs (e.g., discussing a study schedule)
2. What material do I receive?
You will receive an outline of the subject you want to cover during the session. This will form the basis of your meeting with your tutor. These outlines are completely up to date and reflect the most currently available information from the last bar exam. You will also receive an essay book that contains all the questions related to your subject that have appeared on the Uniform Bar Exam since 2000. If you sign up for seven or more sessions, your tutor will also help you develop a study schedule to make sure you are on track.
3. Do I receive any essay feedback?
Yes! After your session, your tutor will review and score two questions from the essay book or one from an MPT resource if you have an MPT-focused session. The tutor will provide guidance on which essays/MPTs to complete and will give you detailed, timely feedback once you submit them for grading. They will point out what you did well, as well as what you need to improve on! Ultimately, your tutor is your personal coach.
4. Who will be my tutor?
JD Advising will match you with one of our expert bar exam tutors. This depends on multiple factors, like the jurisdiction you are studying for, your location, and your/the tutor’s availability. Rest assured, all of our tutors are highly qualified and will work to help you understand the material.
5. Do I have to commit to a certain number of Uniform Bar Exam Tutoring sessions?
No! Often, students who sign up for Uniform Bar Exam tutoring sign up for a single session first, just to make sure we are a good fit! If the session goes well, you are free to sign up for another session, or multiple sessions if you choose, assuming we have availability.
6. Do students often see score improvement when they use JD Advising Uniform Bar Exam tutoring services?
Yes! Read some of our bar exam tutoring testimonials here. We help students pass the bar exam each and every administration and many see their scores improve significantly after retaining our services.
Looking to Pass the Bar Exam?
- 🌟Bar Exam Free Resource Center: Access our most popular free guides, webinars, and resources to set you on the path to success.
- Free Bar Exam Guides: Expert advice on the MBE, the MEE, passing strategies, and overcoming failure.
- Free Webinars: Get insight from top bar exam experts to ace your preparation.
- 🏆One-Sheets: Our most popular product! Master the Bar Exam with these five-star rated essentials.
- Exclusive Mastery Classes: Dive deep into highly tested areas of the MBE, MEE, and CA bar exams in these live, one-time events.
- Specialized Private Tutoring: With years of experience under our belt, our experts provide personalized guidance to ensure you excel.
- Bar Exam Courses: On Demand and Premium options tailored to your needs.
- Bar Exam Crash Course + Mini Outlines: A great review of the topics you need to know!