We have a lot of first-time Uniform Bar Exam takers reaching out because they are wondering if they should supplement a full commercial course with Uniform Bar Exam tutoring. Uniform Bar Exam tutoring can be especially beneficial for first-time bar exam takers. Here, we tell you how we can help you if you are a first-time bar exam taker.
Uniform Bar Exam Tutoring for First-Time Takers
Uniform Bar Exam tutoring can be especially helpful for first-time takers. Here, we tell you some of the advantages of Uniform Bar Exam tutoring for first-time takers.
1. We make sure you are studying efficiently and give you techniques for memorization, application, and comprehension.
A lot of students try to slog through their lengthy to-do lists that are given to them from their commercial courses. However, not all of it is helpful to the student. And sometimes students waste a lot of time so that they can do things for the sake of checking it off of their to-do list. We help to make sure you are studying efficiently so that every minute you spend studying counts!
This also entails going over memorization techniques that work for you. We help you with comprehension (which we discuss in the next point) and application techniques. Strategy is so important, and it is best to develop these strategies early on in your bar prep.
2. We go over difficult concepts.
Not loving the dormant commerce clause? Or the adequate-and-independent state ground doctrine? Or hearsay? Or mortgage priority disputes? We explain these concepts and tell you how to apply your knowledge to questions that test them. This is invaluable because you cannot memorize and apply the law without first understanding it.
When we explain concepts, we give examples and we tell you how they are tested on the multistate bar exam and multistate essay exam.
3. We tell you if you are on track to pass.
A lot of students get nervous about whether they are on track to pass. They do not know how they are doing in comparison to others and they are not sure if they are on track to pass. We have tutored hundreds of uniform bar exam takers and we will tell you whether you on are on track to pass.
If you are not on track, you will know early enough to change your approach. If you are, you can be confident that your approach is working and feel less anxious as you study.
4. We keep you accountable.
Many students sign up for our services for the accountability aspect alone. They have someone that they will have to send essays to and they will have to be ready to go over concepts in tutoring. A personal coach to keep you accountable can go a long way in making sure you are ready to pass.
5. We give you fantastic materials and instruction.
Our outlines are specifically tailored to what is tested on the bar exam. We tell you what is highly tested and what isn’t. We make sure you are studying intelligently and not wasting your time. Our instructors are top-notch tutors and course instructors and have helped hundreds of students pass the Uniform Bar Exam.
Our materials are color-coded and show you exactly what is highly tested. They are great for visual learners and for students who like material well-organized and well-explained. We also contain practice problems that go with many of the outlines.
There are a lot of reasons to get a tutor if you are a first-time Uniform Bar Exam taker. These are just some of the many reasons!
To read more about our Uniform Bar Exam tutoring services, including pricing and to see a description of how Uniform Bar Exam tutoring works, please click on our Uniform Bar Exam Services page.
Looking to Pass the Bar Exam?
Free or discounted resources
- A five-star UBE course (for as low as $1099.99!) that provides you with the best instruction, outlines, and questions. Preview our course for free here!
- Our new Free Bar Exam Resource Center, which includes our most popular free guides, posts, webinars, and more!
- Free popular bar exam guides (on the MBE, MEE, how to pass the bar exam, and what to do if you failed the bar exam) written by bar exam experts!
- A free Early Bar Prep Course for law students
- Free bar exam webinars taught by top bar exam experts
Our most POPULAR and highly rated bar exam resources are:
- Our On Demand and Premium Bar Exam Courses
- Bar Exam Private Tutoring by bar exam experts
- MBE One-Sheets and MEE One-Sheets, CA One-Sheets—rated five stars! Our customers love these supplements!
- Real MBE questions—the best practice questions available!
- NEW! Mastery Classes for the MBE, MEE, and CA bar exams (these are effective and engaging classes to review the highly tested areas of law!)