Uniform Bar Exam Sample Class
Many students who are considering the best bar exam for them, often ask to see examples of our Uniform Bar Exam course. Below we have a sample of one of our course instructors teaching character evidence. You can see how we teach concepts to students.
When we teach concepts to students, we focus on:
- teaching the substantive law
- teaching how the substantive law is tested on an exam
- answering all student questions (because our teachers are also bar exam tutors, we anticipate the questions students have when reviewing concepts)
In addition to having high-quality instruction, we also have high-quality outlines. You can see why JD Advising outlines are so highly regarded here. (You can see samples of our Evidence outline). And we have the best bar exam questions available (released MBE, MPT, and MEE questions!).
We hope this youtube video gives you a good sample of how we teach in our Uniform Bar Exam class.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at your convenience!
Looking to Pass the Bar Exam?
Free or discounted resources
- A five-star UBE course (for as low as $1099.99!) that provides you with the best instruction, outlines, and questions. Preview our course for free here!
- Our new Free Bar Exam Resource Center, which includes our most popular free guides, posts, webinars, and more!
- Free popular bar exam guides (on the MBE, MEE, how to pass the bar exam, and what to do if you failed the bar exam) written by bar exam experts!
- A free Early Bar Prep Course for law students
- Free bar exam webinars taught by top bar exam experts
Our most POPULAR and highly rated bar exam resources are:
- Our On Demand and Premium Bar Exam Courses
- Bar Exam Private Tutoring by bar exam experts
- MBE One-Sheets and MEE One-Sheets, CA One-Sheets—rated five stars! Our customers love these supplements!
- Real MBE questions—the best practice questions available!
- NEW! Mastery Classes for the MBE, MEE, and CA bar exams (these are effective and engaging classes to review the highly tested areas of law!)