UBE Score portability: How long is my UBE score good for?
If you are taking the Uniform Bar Exam (UBE) or if you are licensed in a UBE jurisdiction, you may wonder how long your score is “good for”. In other words, how long do you have to transfer it to a different state?
Some people think that UBE scores are good for forever, but unfortunately that is not the case as of now. They are good for a maximum of five years.
The chart above, from the National Conference of Bar Examiners, shows the maximum age of transferred UBE score by jurisdiction. Please make sure to consult with the jurisdiction itself instead of relying on this chart as states change and update their rules regularly. However, this chart should give you a good idea about how long you have to transfer your score.
Looking to Pass the Bar Exam?
- 🌟Bar Exam Free Resource Center: Access our most popular free guides, webinars, and resources to set you on the path to success.
- Free Bar Exam Guides: Expert advice on the MBE, the MEE, passing strategies, and overcoming failure.
- Free Webinars: Get insight from top bar exam experts to ace your preparation.
- 🏆One-Sheets: Our most popular product! Master the Bar Exam with these five-star rated essentials.
- Exclusive Mastery Classes: Dive deep into highly tested areas of the MBE, MEE, MPT, and CA bar exams in these live, one-time events.
- Specialized Private Tutoring: With years of experience under our belt, our experts provide personalized guidance to ensure you excel.
- Bar Exam Courses: On Demand and Premium options tailored to your needs.
- Bar Exam Crash Course + Mini Outlines: A great review of the topics you need to know!