Our UBE One-Sheets Are a Must-Have!
Our UBE One-Sheets Are a Must-Have!
Looking for one-sheets tailored to the Uniform Bar Exam (UBE)? Our UBE one-sheets (also called “MEE one-sheets”) provide a fantastic overview of the highly-tested issues on the multistate essay exam (MEE) portion of the uniform bar exam.
Our UBE one-sheets are a must-have if you are taking the Uniform Bar Exam.
We make the UBE one-sheets by going back to 1995 and reading every single Multistate Essay Exam from 1995 to the present date. Then, we compile the most highly tested areas of law for each subject into one sheet (front and back). In addition, we note the “key principles” that you should remember for each subject. We also tell you the dates that each topic was tested.
Our UBE one-sheets are an extremely efficient way to approach the Multistate Essay Exam portion of the Uniform Bar Exam.
Our UBE One-Sheets are
- Focused. The one-sheets don’t waste any time with material that is unlikely to be tested on the MEE portion of the Uniform Bar Exam. Rather, each one-sheet focuses on the most highly-tested areas of law on the MEE. We also tell you the dates that each topic was tested so you can see for yourself what is most highly-tested and what might be coming up.
- Concise. The UBE one-sheets tell you the most highly-tested areas of the law in just one sheet — front and back. They serve as a great last-minute overview as well as a great guide on what to focus on when you study.
- Predictive. The one-sheets tell you what the trends are in each subject. They also tell you when to discuss certain issues and what the conclusion tends to be when some issues are tested (i.e. every time the MEE has tested the slayer rule, it has not barred the gift . . . ).
- Updated. The UBE one-sheets are updated to reflect the material tested in the July 2016 uniform bar exam.
- Detailed. The one-sheets tell you what to say in your answer when certain issues come up. They also contain mnemonics and creative ways to remember elements of the law.
- Invaluable. We meticulously read every single multistate essay exam from 1995 through the present date to compile a summary of the most highly-tested areas that you can review them in one page. We did the hard work so that you don’t have to.
- Gold. Our one-sheets are a super-efficient and productive way to approach the MEE portion of the UBE. They will give you a huge leg-up over others who are trying to focus on long outlines from commercial courses.
Get the upper hand
Your biggest asset when you are studying for the bar exam is time. These one-sheets will save you hours upon hours of time if you are in a uniform bar exam jurisdiction (or any jurisdiction that administers the MEE). They will tell you how to focus your studies. They tell you what you need to know to walk into the Uniform Bar Exam confidently!
Put yourself at a huge advantage on the MEE by purchasing our one-sheets. Many students forget that the Multistate Essay Exam is worth the equivalent of 105 MBE questions! So, capture as many points as possible and maximize your chances of passing the bar exam by mastering the highly-tested MEE material.
Want to see samples of our MEE One-Sheets?
Click here to take you to the page where we sell our MEE One-Sheets to see a sample!
Commonly asked questions
Will this help me on my state bar exam?
If your jurisdiction administers the Multistate Essay Exam, it will help you! Any jurisdiction that administers the Uniform Bar Exam administers the Multistate Essay Exam (MEE) as part of its bar exam. Here is a list of the jurisdictions that administer the Multistate Essay Exam portion of the bar exam:
Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Massachusetts (starting July 2018) Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Mexico, New York, North Dakota, Oregon, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Utah, Vermont, Washington, West Virginia, Wyoming, Guam, Northern Mariana Islands, Palau, Virgin Islands
Do you cover all MEE subjects?
Yes, the one-sheets cover each of the 14 MEE subjects–Civil Procedure, Real Property, Contracts & Sales, Evidence, Constitutional Law, Criminal Law & Procedure, Torts, Secured Transactions, Agency and Partnership, Corporations & LLCs, Decedent’s Estates, Trusts and Future Interests, Conflicts of Law, and Family Law.
Note: They are tailored to the essay portion of the UBE (not the multiple-choice portion).
How much do the UBE one-sheets cost?
They are currently $169.99.
Do I receive a hard copy or electronic copy of the one-sheets?
You will receive a high-quality hard copy of the one-sheets at your door via Priority mail. Many students receive the one-sheets a day or two after ordering them.
How do I purchase the one-sheets?
Read the terms below, then purchase them by clicking on the link. If you prefer to pay via check or some other method, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are happy to accommodate you.
Are the UBE one-sheets the same as the MEE one-sheets?
Yes! They are the same!
Purchase the One-sheets here:
Looking to Pass the Bar Exam?
Free or discounted resources
- A five-star UBE course (for as low as $1149.99!) that provides you with the best instruction, outlines, and questions. Preview our course for free here!
- Our new Free Bar Exam Resource Center, which includes our most popular free guides, posts, webinars, and more!
- Free popular bar exam guides (on the MBE, MEE, how to pass the bar exam, and what to do if you failed the bar exam) written by bar exam experts!
- A free Early Bar Prep Course for law students
- Free bar exam webinars taught by top bar exam experts
Our most POPULAR and highly rated bar exam resources are:
- Our On Demand and Premium Bar Exam Courses
- Bar Exam Private Tutoring by bar exam experts
- MBE One-Sheets and MEE One-Sheets, CA One-Sheets—rated five stars! Our customers love these supplements!
- Real MBE questions—the best practice questions available!
- NEW! Mastery Classes for the MBE, MEE, and CA bar exams (these are effective and engaging classes to review the highly tested areas of law!)
We also have several additional MBE, MEE, and MPT products available.