Taking the Uniform Bar Exam (UBE)? Read this first!
Taking the Uniform Bar Exam? Read this first!
If you are taking the Uniform Bar Exam, we recommend you read this first! In this post, we give you a breakdown of some of our most useful Uniform Bar Exam posts that will help prepare you for the Uniform Bar Exam. These posts have free and invaluable information on how to most effectively prepare for the Uniform Bar Exam.
If you are looking for paid options, we offer several Uniform Bar Exam Preparation options, including a Uniform Bar Exam full-service course and bar exam private tutoring. (We also have several additional products and services listed at the bottom of this post.)
But, if you are just interested in learning about the Uniform Bar Exam on your own, we recommend you read the below posts.
Taking the Uniform Bar Exam? Read this first!
The Basics: What is the Uniform Bar Exam?
- What is the Uniform Bar Exam? If you are taking the Uniform Bar Exam, the first step is to know exactly what the Uniform Bar Exam (UBE) tests! Here we give you a breakdown of what the UBE is.
- Minimum passing UBE Scores by state: in this post, we list the passing UBE scores by state so you can see what score you need to pass the Uniform Bar Exam.
- 25 highly effective bar exam tips: read these 25 tips to get you in bar exam preparation mode — these tips are written by JD Advising founder and give a great overview of how to conquer the bar exam.
- How to study efficiently for the bar exam: we give you some great productivity tips here!
The Multistate Essay Exam:
- Highly tested MEE topics: You cannot learn everything for the bar exam – nor do you need to know everything! So, study efficiently when you study for the MEE by reviewing our highly tested MEE topics here!
- How to write an MEE answer: in this post, we tell you how to approach the MEE portion of the bar exam.
- How to structure a Multistate Essay Exam answer: we give you several excellent tips on structure and format in this post.
- 15 MEE tips from a 99th percentile scorer: these are excellent tips that you should definitely check out if you want to maximize your MEE score.
- Where to find past MEE questions and analyses: here, we give you some online resources for past MEE questions and model answers – most of them are free!
- Invest in our MEE essay course, MEE one-sheets or Multistate Essay Exam seminar if you are looking for top-notch MEE preparation!
The Multistate Bar Exam:
- Best MBE Tips and Tricks from someone who scored a 180 on the MBE: here, we give you excellent MBE tips so you approach the MBE in the right way
- How to improve your MBE score 20-30 points: this post tells you how to maximize your MBE score and improve it by leaps and bounds.
- How to quickly improve your MBE score: if you want to see progress on your MBE score, read this post!
- Most highly tested MBE topics: here, we tell you the most highly tested MBE topics so you can focus on the big-ticket items when you are studying for the MBE
- Where to find REAL MBE questions: Don’t use commercial course questions when real questions are available! Here, we tell you where to find real MBE questions!
- Raw v. Scaled MBE score: What score do I need to pass? Here, we tell you what score you need to pass the MBE. This will help you make sure you are getting a passing score!
- What is actually tested on Civil Procedure MBE questions? Civil Procedure was added to the bar exam in 2015 and many commercial courses still don’t teach exactly what is tested. Here we tell you what is tested!
- MBE Tip of the Day series: Sign up for our free MBE tip of the day series — we send you one or two MBE tips per week as well as MBE strategies!
The Multistate Performance Test
- 5 reasons to take the MPT seriously: The MPT is a very important part of the UBE. Yet so many examinees overlook it! Here, we give you five reasons to take the MPT seriously!
- How to create an MPT study schedule: we give you a week-by-week breakdown here!
- MPT frequency chart: here we give you a breakdown of what types of tasks are tested on the MPT as well as when they have been tested
- MPT one-sheet: check out our cheat sheet for MPT formats–it is free and a fantastic resource to consult when you begin studying for the MPT
- MPT formats – attack outlines for each type of MPT: This is a very popular MPT posts which links to several other very useful MPT posts!
- Where to find past MPTs: It is important to start practicing MPTs right away. Here, we tell you where to find past MPT questions, model answers, and student answers.
Below we also list several other resources and products that may assist you if you are taking the Uniform Bar Exam. If you have any questions, please contact us at your convenience!
Good luck preparing for the Uniform Bar Exam!
Looking to Pass the Bar Exam?
Free or discounted resources
- A five-star UBE course (for as low as $1399.99!) that provides you with the best instruction, outlines, and questions. Preview our course for free here!
- Our new Free Bar Exam Resource Center, which includes our most popular free guides, posts, webinars, and more!
- Free popular bar exam guides (on the MBE, MEE, how to pass the bar exam, and what to do if you failed the bar exam) written by bar exam experts!
- A free Early Bar Prep Course for law students
- Free bar exam webinars taught by top bar exam experts
Our most POPULAR and highly rated bar exam resources are:
- Our On Demand and Premium Bar Exam Courses
- Bar Exam Private Tutoring by bar exam experts
- MBE One-Sheets and MEE One-Sheets, CA One-Sheets—rated five stars! Our customers love these supplements!
- Real MBE questions—the best practice questions available!
- NEW! Mastery Classes for the MBE, MEE, and CA bar exams (these are effective and engaging classes to review the highly tested areas of law!)
We also have several additional MBE, MEE, and MPT products available.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!