Taking the July 2020 Michigan Bar Exam? Book your Hotel Room Now!
The hotel room booked up really fast for the July 2019 administration. If you are taking the July 2020 Michigan bar exam and you want to stay in the hotel that is connected to the testing center — that is, you want to stay in the Kellogg Center — book your hotel room now!
You can book it a year in advance, which is why now is the perfect time to secure your spot. For the July 2019 exam, spots were already booked by April!
You will want to book the following nights: Monday, July 27 and Tuesday, July 28
- Monday, July 27 (most students drive to Lansing on Monday and stay overnight)
- Tuesday, July 28 (this is the first day of the exam — the essay portion)
- [Some students choose to also book Wednesday night so that they can have a fun night out post-bar exam. Others want to leave Lansing as soon as possible!]
Looking to Pass the Bar Exam?
- 🌟Bar Exam Free Resource Center: Access our most popular free guides, webinars, and resources to set you on the path to success.
- Free Bar Exam Guides: Expert advice on the MBE, the MEE, passing strategies, and overcoming failure.
- Free Webinars: Get insight from top bar exam experts to ace your preparation.
Check out our February 2024 bar exam sale to save on our one-sheets, bar exam outlines, and mastery classes!
- 🏆One-Sheets: Our most popular product! Master the Bar Exam with these five-star rated essentials.
- Bar Exam Outlines: Our comprehensive and condensed bar exam outlines present key information in an organized, easy-to-digest layout.
- Exclusive Mastery Classes: Dive deep into highly tested areas of the MBE, MEE, MPT, and CA bar exams in these live, one-time events.
- Specialized Private Tutoring: With years of experience under our belt, our experts provide personalized guidance to ensure you excel.
- Bar Exam Courses: On Demand and Premium options tailored to your needs.
- Bar Exam Crash Course + Mini Outlines: A great review of the topics you need to know!