Sign up for JD Advising’s MBE Strategies Series!
Struggling with the MBE and looking for tips? Sign up for JD Advising’s FREE MBE Strategies Series!
Are you taking the bar exam and struggling with the Multistate Bar Exam portion? Even if you are not struggling, are you looking for additional help to boost your score? If so, we strongly urge you to sign up for our free MBE Strategies series!
Struggling with the MBE and looking for tips? Sign up for JD Advising’s MBE Strategies Series!
Our MBE Strategies series will help you become familiar with the MBE portion of the exam. Each Strategies Tip is structured similarly. We start out by telling you how many questions you can expect on a certain subject on the MBE. For example, you will likely see twenty-five (25) scored Tort MBE questions on the Multistate Bar Exam.
Each question will then walk you through a multiple choice question and an MBE strategy.
We use multiple-choice questions that students tend to answer incorrectly. This will help you by increasing your knowledge of substantive law. We walk you through the multiple-choice question, guiding you through the way so that you reach the correct conclusion. This is imperative because it will help you establish a process which you can apply to all MBE questions you encounter.
Lastly, we give you an MBE strategy to focus on. Sometimes we will tell you, for example, how to eliminate incorrect answers. Other times, we tell you where to find released questions. Or we will tell you the highly tested areas of law for a specific subject. Or what you can do to increase your Constitutional Law MBE score.
You will be exposed to substantive law as well as MBE strategies. You can then apply these strategies in your practice and when you take the bar exam!
We send MBE Strategies once or twice a week directly to your inbox! We will keep you on the list for one administration then we will email you after bar results come out and ask if you would like to renew your subscription. If we don’t hear from you, we take you off our list!
Want to see examples of past MBE Strategies?
If you would like to see MBE tip posts from prior days, please click on the links below: Show MBE tip posts from past days
Show MBE tip posts from past days
Want to sign up for MBE Strategies?
To sign up for the MBE Strategies right to your email inbox for the current bar exam administration, please fill out this form:
MBE Tip of the Day
Looking for additional MBE help?
If you are looking for MBE help, read our 10 expert MBE tips here. Check out our step-by-step guide to improving your MBE score, please review this post for an overview of tips. This is a great free MBE resource.
Looking for MBE Help?
Free or discounted resources
- A five-star MBE course that provides you with the best instruction, outlines, and questions. Preview our course for free here!
- Free popular bar exam guides (an MBE guide, a guide on how to pass the bar exam, and a guide to hiring a bar exam tutor) written by bar exam experts!
- Our new Free Bar Exam Resource Center, which includes our most popular free guides, posts, webinars, and more!
- Free bar exam webinars taught by top bar exam experts
Our most POPULAR and highly rated bar exam resources are:
- Our On Demand Bar Exam Course
- Our NEW MBE Mastery Class, which covers 35 recently released MBE questions in an engaging and helpful way to help you boost your MBE score!
- MBE private tutoring for those seeking one-on-one help to pass the MBE.
- Real MBE questions —the best practice questions available!
- An MBE guide, which has a guaranteed 7-point score increase.
You can read more about our MBE services here.