MSU Law students: Don’t miss this bar exam speech by Ashley Heidemann from JD Advising on Wednesday, January 25 at 12:00 PM.
JD Advising will be at Michigan State University Law School on Wednesday, January 25. Ashley Heidemann will be giving a one-hour speech at 12:00 PM – 12:50 PM in room 471. The speech is extremely useful for student who are planning to take the Michigan bar exam! Several students have credited the speech to being a key reason they passed the bar exam.
The speech has a few parts:
- We will first discuss a general overview of what the Michigan bar exam is.
- Then we will go over essay tips – including a detailed overview of the highly-tested areas of law within each subject. (The handout that we give to accompany this is a great reference to use when you study for the essay portion.)
- Next, we will discuss how to approach the multiple-choice portion of the bar exam (the “MBE”). We will then go over a multiple-choice approach together. Students find our approach to be extremely useful in terms of improving their multiple-choice score.
- Lastly, we will briefly discuss supplemental bar exam services offered by JD Advising and where you can find additional free advice.
If you have any questions about the speech, or if you want to confirm your attendance at MSU Law, please email us at email@example.com.
You will not want to miss this speech!!
Looking to Pass the Bar Exam?
- 🌟Bar Exam Free Resource Center: Access our most popular free guides, webinars, and resources to set you on the path to success.
- Free Bar Exam Guides: Expert advice on the MBE, the MEE, passing strategies, and overcoming failure.
- Free Webinars: Get insight from top bar exam experts to ace your preparation.
- 🏆One-Sheets: Our most popular product! Master the Bar Exam with these five-star rated essentials.
- Exclusive Mastery Classes: Dive deep into highly tested areas of the MBE, MEE, and CA bar exams in these live, one-time events.
- Specialized Private Tutoring: With years of experience under our belt, our experts provide personalized guidance to ensure you excel.
- Bar Exam Courses: On Demand and Premium options tailored to your needs.
- Bar Exam Crash Course + Mini Outlines: A great review of the topics you need to know!