MSU Law students: Don’t miss this bar exam speech by Ashley Heidemann from JD Advising on Wednesday, January 25 at 12:00 PM.
JD Advising will be at Michigan State University Law School on Wednesday, January 25. Ashley Heidemann will be giving a one-hour speech at 12:00 PM – 12:50 PM in room 471. The speech is extremely useful for student who are planning to take the Michigan bar exam! Several students have credited the speech to being a key reason they passed the bar exam.
The speech has a few parts:
- We will first discuss a general overview of what the Michigan bar exam is.
- Then we will go over essay tips – including a detailed overview of the highly-tested areas of law within each subject. (The handout that we give to accompany this is a great reference to use when you study for the essay portion.)
- Next, we will discuss how to approach the multiple-choice portion of the bar exam (the “MBE”). We will then go over a multiple-choice approach together. Students find our approach to be extremely useful in terms of improving their multiple-choice score.
- Lastly, we will briefly discuss supplemental bar exam services offered by JD Advising and where you can find additional free advice.
If you have any questions about the speech, or if you want to confirm your attendance at MSU Law, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will not want to miss this speech!!
Looking to Pass the Michigan Bar Exam?
Free or discounted resources
- A five-star bar exam course (for as low as $1099.99!) that provides you with the best instruction, outlines, and questions. Preview our course for free here!
- Our new Free Bar Exam Resource Center, which includes our most popular free guides, posts, webinars, and more!
- Free popular bar exam guides (on how to pass the bar exam, and what to do if you failed the bar exam) written by bar exam experts!
- A free Early Bar Prep Course for law students
Our most POPULAR and highly rated bar exam resources are:
- Our On Demand and Premium Bar Exam Courses
- Bar Exam Private Tutoring by bar exam experts
- A Michigan essay course which teaches students our time-tested approach to Michigan essays
- A Michigan Bar Exam seminar for those looking for an overview of the highly tested areas of the Michigan Bar Exam
- Michigan Bar Exam One-Sheets—rated five stars! Our customers love these supplements!
- Real MBE questions—the best practice questions available!