Free MPRE Webinar: Preparing for the MPRE
Are you a law student studying for the upcoming November MPRE? Looking for some great tips on how to pass the first time? JD Advising is pleased to partner with the American Bar Association Law Student Division to present a free MPRE webinar! Join this webinar on Thursday, November 3rd, 2022, at 1:00 p.m. ET (10:00 a.m. PT)!
Virtual Office Hours: November 2022 MPRE
The JD Advising MPRE Virtual Office Hours are great for those planning to take the November MPRE. We will go over relevant, last-minute tips and information for the upcoming MPRE. And, there will be an opportunity for Q&A so bring your questions!
The instructor will go over a handout and a few MPRE questions with you!
Submit questions here: https://tinyurl.com/a3nb5nkm
This program is available for FREE for all ABA FREE and ABA Premium members, and non-members!
When and Where:
Date: Thursday, November 3rd, 2022
Time: 1:00 PM ET (10 AM PT)
The Virtual Office Hours will be conducted by JD Advising’s lead course instructor and tutor, Meagan E. Jabbori, Esq. Meagan has established herself as an expert on the MPRE. She privately tutors for the MPRE and teaches JD Advising’s MPRE Course, which was personally designed by her. Among her MPRE students, Meagan boasts a 90% passage rate.
JD Advising has more webinars coming up!
* How to Excel on Law School Exams: Thursday, November 10, 2022, at 2 PM ET (11AM PT), sign up or get a recording after here.
* 8 Essential Tips for First-Time Bar Takers: Thursday, March 23, 2023, at 2 PM ET (11AM PT), sign up or get a recording after here.
Looking to Ace the MPRE?
- Enroll in our 5-star rated free MPRE Course, complete with expert guidance, an exclusive outline, practice questions, and a one-sheet.
- Tackle the Real MPRE questions — the gold standard for test preparation.
- Elevate your preparation with personalized MPRE private tutoring, featuring a tailored study plan and dedicated MPRE outline.
- Dive into our assortment of complimentary top-notch MPRE resources for your success.