Multistate Essay Exam Cheat Sheets (MEE cheat sheets) – by JD Advising
Looking for Multistate Essay Exam cheat sheets (MEE cheat sheets)? Want an overview of the highly-tested topics on the Multistate Essay Exam? Look no further.
We have done all of the hard work for you! We have read through every single MEE exam since 1995 through the present date and compiled all of the highly-tested areas of law into one sheet — front and back. These are all in our MEE one-sheets book. Technically, each of the 14 subjects has two pages dedicated to it. These two pages give you an overview of the highly-tested areas of law on the MEE that are most likely to come up again.
Our MEE cheat sheets are an invaluable resource for any student studying for the Multistate Essay Exam. You can read more about these MEE cheat sheets (or as we call them “MEE one-sheets” here.
Where can I purchase these MEE cheat sheets?
Can I see a sample of these MEE cheat sheets?
Yes. A sample of our Decedent’s Estate one-sheet is below. Click on the images to make them larger.
You can see that each sheet contains key principles, as well as how to respond to those issues that come up, and green dates, which indicate when each issue was tested.
Do these contain your predictions of what is coming up?
They do not contain formal predictions. If you are looking for something that is more tailored to which topics we believe could be coming up on the next bar exam, visit our MEE seminar page. This goes over the highly-tested topics that we predict are coming up on the Multistate Essay Exam. Note that it fills up fast! We recommend early application.
Looking for more MEE advice?
We hope this advice helped you! If you are looking for more advice for the multistate essay exam, we recommend you check out these free and very informative blog posts on the MEE. (And if you are looking for blog posts on all portions of the Uniform Bar Exam, check out these posts.)
If you are interested in tutoring for the MPT, MEE, MBE or any portion of the bar exam, please check out our private tutoring options here. Also, check out our highly regarded Uniform Bar Exam course if you are interested in a full-service approach to the uniform bar exam.
If you are struggling with the MEE, it is a good idea to make sure you have an overview of the highly-tested issues on the MEE. One way to do this is by signing up for online or in-person in-depth one-week MEE course or, at the very least, our MEE seminar. If you are looking for a useful last-minute overview of the highly-tested issues on the MEE, as well as an efficient approach to the MEE, it is a great resource to consider. Further, if you are looking for an overview of the highly-tested topics on the MEE, check out our MEE one-sheets. These give you an overview of the highly-tested areas of the MEE in one sheet, front and back. We sell them in our online store.
Looking to Pass the Bar Exam?
Free or discounted resources
- A five-star UBE course (for as low as $1399.99!) that provides you with the best instruction, outlines, and questions. Preview our course for free here!
- Our new Free Bar Exam Resource Center, which includes our most popular free guides, posts, webinars, and more!
- Free popular bar exam guides (on the MBE, MEE, how to pass the bar exam, and what to do if you failed the bar exam) written by bar exam experts!
- A free Early Bar Prep Course for law students
- Free bar exam webinars taught by top bar exam experts
Our most POPULAR and highly rated bar exam resources are:
- Our On Demand and Premium Bar Exam Courses
- Bar Exam Private Tutoring by bar exam experts
- MBE One-Sheets and MEE One-Sheets, CA One-Sheets—rated five stars! Our customers love these supplements!
- Real MBE questions—the best practice questions available!
- NEW! Mastery Classes for the MBE, MEE, and CA bar exams (these are effective and engaging classes to review the highly tested areas of law!)
We also have several additional MBE, MEE, and MPT products available.