MBE Tutor: Private One-on-One Tutoring
If you are looking for private one-on-one tutoring to improve your MBE score, that is our specialty!
The Multistate Bar Exam (MBE) portion of the bar exam is worth about 50% of your bar exam score in most jurisdictions. Improving your MBE score can be beneficial in more ways than one. By increasing your knowledge of the MBE material, you will also increase your knowledge of the material that will help you on the essay portion of the bar exam. Most states (including Uniform Bar Exam states) “double test” the MBE subjects on the MBE and MEE portion of the bar exam.
Will an MBE tutor help me?
An MBE tutor is likely to be especially beneficial to you if you:
- Prefer one-on-one conversations in lieu of large lectures
- Prefer to be able to ask questions and have a tutor answer you directly
- Did not do well your first year of law school (*your first year of law school is more indicative of how you will score on the MBE since most MBE subjects are taught in the first year of law school)
- Took longer than three years to complete law school (so your first year is less memorable) or have waited a period of time between graduating and taking the bar exam
- Have taken the bar exam once or more than once before
- Struggle with MBE question style and format
- Attended school where multiple-choice tests were not administered or emphasized
- Benefit greatly from the accountability and feedback that comes with a one-on-one private MBE tutor
How do MBE private tutoring sessions work?
An MBE private tutoring session works like this:
- You meet a JD Advising MBE tutor for two-hour sessions. Prior to the session, we send you an outline so you can review it (though you are not expected to know it by the time you have the session! We encourage students to review it so they can flag any topics they want to discuss–otherwise we discuss the highly tested and most difficult areas of law).
- The tutor covers both substantive law and MBE strategies so that you can see your score improve outside of tutoring.
- You receive an MBE outline for each of the subjects you cover with a tutor. Students love our concise, colorful, and memorable outlines.
- If you are in a Uniform Bar Exam state or applicable state, you will also receive essay grading for the MBE subjects covered!
Our MBE private tutoring program was designed by our JD Advising founder who scored a 180 on the Multistate Bar Exam. We teach you the same methods that our founder used to obtain such a high score.
Note: if you want to sign up for one session to see if you find tutoring beneficial, we encourage that and are happy to accommodate you!
Will an MBE tutor help me pass the bar exam?
Yes! In this post, we tell you in detail how an MBE tutor can help you pass the bar exam. A short summary is below:
- An MBE tutor can make learning the law an easier and more efficient process.
- An MBE tutor can determine what you struggle with.
- An MBE tutor can teach you how to practice MBE questions so that your score improves.
- An MBE tutor can help you with timing.
- An MBE tutor can answer your questions.
- An MBE tutor can teach you excellent MBE strategies.
- An MBE tutor can help you make your ideal bar exam study schedule.
- An MBE tutor can keep you on track and accountable!
We are not only tutors but also mentors and advisors. If you have any questions about tutoring or want to sign up, please do not hesitate to contact us. We have helped several students pass the bar exam and are happy to find a plan that fits your needs and your budget! Read more about our bar exam private tutoring options here.
Seeking MBE Assistance?
Check out our February 2024 bar exam sale to save on our one-sheets, bar exam outlines, and mastery classes!
Seeking MBE Assistance?
- 📘 MBE Guide: Equip yourself with our FREE expert-crafted bar exam and MBE guides.
- Free Bar Exam Resource Center: Discover top resources, articles, and free webinars led by renowned bar exam professionals.
Top Resources as Vouched by our Students:
- MBE One-Sheets: One of our most highly acclaimed bar exam supplements!
- Bar Exam Outlines: Our comprehensive and condensed bar exam outlines present key information in an organized, easy-to-digest layout.
- MBE Private Tutoring: Opt for personalized, effective strategies.
- On Demand Bar Exam Course: Comprehensive bar exam preparation.
- Bar Exam Crash Course and Mini Outlines: Acclaimed and effective for a quick refresher.
- MBE Mastery Class, Real MBE Questions, and MBE Guide: Elevate your MBE preparation with these high-quality MBE supplements!