Massachusetts bar exam results were mailed to applicants on April 21, 2016 and a list of successful applicants on the Massachusetts Board of Bar Examiners website here.
According to the Massachusetts website, a total of 691 applicants sat for the February 2016 Massachusetts bar exam, of whom 350 (50.7%) passed. Other Massachusetts bar exam statistics are as follows:
- There were 310 first time takers, of whom 188 (60.6%) passed the exam.
- There were 238 second-time takers, of whom 128 (53.8) passed.
- There were 64 third-time takers, of whom 21 (32.8%) passed
- There were 36 fourth-time takers, of whom 11 (30.6%) passed.
- There were 43 fifth-time-or-more takers, of whom 2 (4.7%) passed.
We tutored and worked closely with a few Massachusetts bar exam students for the February 2016 administration and are proud to report a 100% passage rate among our students this administration (including a huge score increase of 20-30 points for our repeat takers) . One of our students sent us the lovely flowers pictured above with a very nice thank you note!
Looking to Pass the Bar Exam?
- 🌟Bar Exam Free Resource Center: Access our most popular free guides, webinars, and resources to set you on the path to success.
- Free Bar Exam Guides: Expert advice on the MBE, the MEE, passing strategies, and overcoming failure.
- Free Webinars: Get insight from top bar exam experts to ace your preparation.
- 🏆One-Sheets: Our most popular product! Master the Bar Exam with these five-star rated essentials.
- Exclusive Mastery Classes: Dive deep into highly tested areas of the MBE, MEE, and CA bar exams in these live, one-time events.
- Specialized Private Tutoring: With years of experience under our belt, our experts provide personalized guidance to ensure you excel.
- Bar Exam Courses: On Demand and Premium options tailored to your needs.
- Bar Exam Crash Course + Mini Outlines: A great review of the topics you need to know!