Looking for NEW released MBE questions?
If you have been studying diligently for the bar exam, you might be sick of doing and seeing the same questions over and over again. Unfortunately, there are only so many released MBE questions. So if you want to use the “best” MBE questions (those promulgated by the NCBE, the organization that writes the bar exam) your resources are limited.
The good news is, the NCBE recently released new additional MBE questions! And JD Advising offers them!Here, you can purchase a 200-question mixed set exam or separated by subject exam made up of questions written by the NCBE. These are not retired MBE questions that we know of, but the NCBE has stated: “The questions are representative of the content in the MBE and are intended to familiarize candidates with MBE-style questions” and that the questions “can be used as a self-assessment tool for candidates seeking bar admission.” These questions are different from the ones in the Strategies and Tactics 6th Edition. They were made available recently so we know of no other company that offers them yet. They are extremely well written and difficult questions. This exam will give you an excellent gauge of whether you are on track to pass the bar exam.
So if you are looking for some new and different practice questions, get this 200-question exam sent right to you either electronically or in a hard copy format!
If you order the 200-question MBE test, you will receive:
- The 200-question MBE test comprised of either mixed questions in a format that is identical to that of the real bar exam, or separated by subject. (All 7 subjects are tested equally with about 15 questions per subject. This includes NCBE-promulgated Civil Procedure questions!)
- A short answer key with all 200 answers with no explanations. This is a quick-guide so you can tally up how many questions you answered correctly.
- A lengthy answer key with explanations for each question as to why one answer choice is correct and why the other three questions are not correct. This answer key is written by JD Advising.
Thus, when you order this mixed exam, we not only send you the 100 questions, we also send you detailed answer explanations so that you know why one answer choice is correct and why the other three are incorrect.
You also have the option to order this free with our MBE seminar, which is a half-day seminar that covers both substance and strategy.
Frequently asked questions:
How long is it the MBE test with answer explanations?
It is 170-175 pages, depending on format. It is in black and white font.
When will I receive it?
You will receive the electronic copy instantly via an email link. (You will find the link in the “thank you for your order” email. Be sure to check your spam box if you do not receive it!) If you order the hard copy as well, you will receive that via Priority mail. We will send it the next business day along with a tracking number. Most customers receive the packet within one to two days.
Note: If you want to order the hard copy and you need international shipping, please contact us.
Does the format of the 200-question exam look similar to that of the bar exam?
Yes, if you choose the Mixed Format option. We lay out the questions exactly like the real multistate bar exam. There are two questions per page, each in their own column. The exam also contains instructions identical to those on the real exam.
Are these questions available through Barbri, Kaplan, Themis, or the Strategies and Tactics books?
To our knowledge, none of these companies offer these questions. They are very recently released (end of 2017) by the National Conference of Bar Examiners.
Can I buy these directly from the NCBE?
Yes, you can! However, there are two main differences between the exam that we offer and the questions the NCBE offers:
- First, the NCBE does not offer answer choice explanations. So if you answer a question incorrectly, you will not be able to see why it is incorrect. This makes it limited in its usefulness as it will make it very hard to learn from your mistakes if you don’t want to spend a lot of your own time researching.
- Second, the NCBE breaks down the questions by subject rather than offering them in an exam format. So if you are looking for a gauge of how you do in a mixed-question exam, our resource is better for your needs.
What is the MBE seminar?
Please read more about the MBE Seminar here. It is a half-day seminar. T
Please note our disclaimer which you agree to upon ordering the MBE questions!
The MBE questions and answers (“Content”) provided in this website or digitally or electronically or via hard copy are copyrighted by the National Conference of Bar Examiners (“NCBE”). You are permitted to view the Content for your personal and non-commercial use only. You are not permitted to copy, modify, reproduce, post, disclose, or distribute any part of the Content in whole or in part. Any unauthorized use of the Content is a violation of NCBE’s rights and could subject you and others who are involved to criminal and civil penalties.
Seeking MBE Assistance?
Seeking MBE Assistance?
- 📘 MBE Guide: Equip yourself with our FREE expert-crafted bar exam and MBE guides.
- Free Bar Exam Resource Center: Discover top resources, articles, and free webinars led by renowned bar exam professionals.
Top Resources as Vouched by our Students:
- MBE One-Sheets: One of our most highly acclaimed bar exam supplements!
- MBE Private Tutoring: Opt for personalized, effective strategies.
- On Demand Bar Exam Course: Comprehensive bar exam preparation.
- Bar Exam Crash Course and Mini Outlines: Acclaimed and effective for a quick refresher.
- MBE Mastery Class, Real MBE Questions, and MBE Guide: Elevate your MBE preparation with these high-quality MBE supplements!