Our Multistate Essay Exam one-sheets are updated for the July 2018 multistate essay exam. They are updated to reflect exactly what was tested on the February 2018 bar exam as well as other bar exam. Here are some recent testimonials from February 2018 bar exam takers.
A few recent testimonials from February 2018 Multistate Essay Exam Takers:
Hi again. I just wanted to follow up from our previous email about the MEE one sheets.
THEY ARE MAGICAL.
I missed the July NY UBE by one point. My study plan for the February exam was drastically different than for the July exam. I work full time as a judicial law clerk and just didn’t have the time to devote to the grueling hours of lecture videos. I enrolled in Kaplan’s repeat course but truthfully I hardly ever logged in besides just to practice multiple choice questions at night before bed. I bought your One Sheets and they were the ONLY materials I studied from. No outlines, no lectures, just the one-sheets. These are an outstanding resource and I just wanted to say thank you. I passed the UBE and it wasn’t even close. I cannot speak more highly of them and will continue to recommend my friends to you guys.
Just wanted to drop a line and say how much the MEE One Sheets benefited me:
I graduated from law school in 2010 (exact middle of my class from a T2 school), and never sat for the bar previously. I work full-time in a non-law job, and only studied after work and on the weekends for two months before the bar exam. I scored a 328 on the February 2018 NY Bar Exam (171.2 MBE). The One Sheets were INTEGRAL to focusing my studying during the final weeks, and benefited me not only on the MstiEE, but also on the MBE — Best money I’ve ever spent, thank you!
The MEE and MBE one-sheets made a huge difference. I used them after reviewing the lectures from Themis. I passed the February 2018 New York bar exam. Thank-you very much!
Just wanted to forward you my passing score/email from the Utah Bar exam I took in February. While I focused mostly on the MBE, with about a week to go I was feeling unprepared for the written portion so I ordered your outlines…what a lifesaver! They gave me enough confidence to not be worried going into the exam — which I passed easily! I would highly recommend your services to anyone wanting a leg up on the bar exam!
Looking for MEE Help?
Free or discounted resources
- Free popular bar exam guides (on the highly tested MEE topics, how to pass the bar exam, and what to do if you failed the bar exam) written by bar exam experts!
- Free bar exam webinars taught by top bar exam experts
- Our new Free Bar Exam Resource Center, which includes our most popular free guides, posts, webinars, and more!
Our most POPULAR and highly rated bar exam resources are:
- A five-star MEE course that provides you with the best instruction, outlines, and questions. Preview our course for free here!
- MEE One-Sheets—rated five stars! Our customers love these!
- NEW MEE Mastery Class, an effective and engaging way to review the highly tested areas of law on the MEE!
- MEE Feedback for those seeking substantive and organizational review of practice questions
- MEE Private Tutoring for those seeking one-on-one help to pass the MEE
You can read more about our MEE services here.