The MPT is SUCH an important part of most state bar exams (especially in UBE jurisdictions, where it is worth 20% of your score!). It is so important to take the MPT seriously. The best way to do that is to acquire as many MPT practice questions as possible so that you can get to work.
We may be biased but we think our MPT books are the best source for MPT questions — better than any other current MPT resource out there.
Our MPT books differ from any other resource that we know of in that we include:
- The MPT question
- The MPT sample answer promulgated by the National Conference of Bar Examiners (NCBE). (The NCBE is the organization that writes the MPT).
- A model student answer that has received a high score on the bar exam. (This is invaluable for formatting purposes and to see what is realistic to write in the 1.5 hours you have to write an MPT!)
We do not know of any MPT resource that includes the question, answer, and sample answer. All three are so important to seeing your MPT score improve.
These are all in one convenient book so it will save you tons of time searching for questions, model answers, or student answers . Your most valuable resource is time during bar exam prep so you might as well save some time with this great source of MPT questions.
You can purchase our MPT books electronically or in a hard copy form. You can buy all of the MPTs from 2009 on (excluding the most recent exam). Or you can just buy specific sets (e.g. persuasive briefs). Either way, you will have a ton of valuable MPTs at your disposal.
- Objective Memoranda
- Persuasive Briefs
- Opinion Letters
- Demand Letters
- Closing Arguments
- Dispute Resolution Statements
- Bench Memos
Visit our online MPT store here.
Looking for MPT Help?
We offer the following MPT products and services:
- MPT private tutoring for those seeking one-on-one help to pass the MPT.
- An MPT guide which takes students from the beginning to end in how to write an MPT.
- MPT feedback for those seeking structural and organizational review of practice questions.
- Real MPT questions! We offer all NCBE-released questions from 2000 to present compiled in one book.
- An MPT seminar for those seeking help on how to tackle the MPT.
Also, check out our new Free Bar Exam Resource Center, which includes our most popular free guides, posts, webinars, and more!