Our Latest Article in the National Jurist: How to Avoid the 3 Biggest Mistakes that First-Time Bar Exam Takers Make
Click here to read our latest article in the National Jurist “How to avoid the 3 biggest mistakes of first-time bar exam takers.” The three biggest mistakes are:
- (1) Not memorizing the law
- (2) Making flashcards for everything
- (3) Not using released MBE questions
You can read more about each of these mistakes – and how to avoid them at the link here: “How to avoid the 3 biggest mistakes of first-time bar exam takers.”
Looking to Pass the Uniform Bar Exam?
Free or discounted resources
- A five-star UBE course (for as low as $1399.99!) that provides you with the best instruction, outlines, and questions. Preview our course for free here!
- Our new Free Bar Exam Resource Center, which includes our most popular free guides, posts, webinars, and more!
- Free popular bar exam guides (on the MBE, MEE, how to pass the bar exam, and what to do if you failed the bar exam) written by bar exam experts!
- A free Early Bar Prep Course for law students
Our most POPULAR and highly rated bar exam resources are:
- Our On Demand and Premium Bar Exam Courses
- Bar Exam Private Tutoring by bar exam experts
- MBE One-Sheets and MEE One-Sheets—rated five stars! Our customers love these supplements!
- Real MBE questions—the best practice questions available!
We also have several additional MBE, MEE, and MPT products available.