Click here to read our latest article in the National Jurist “How to avoid the 3 biggest mistakes of first-time bar exam takers.” The three biggest mistakes are:
- (1) Not memorizing the law
- (2) Making flashcards for everything
- (3) Not using released MBE questions
You can read more about each of these mistakes – and how to avoid them at the link here: “How to avoid the 3 biggest mistakes of first-time bar exam takers.”
Looking to Pass the Bar Exam?
- 🌟Bar Exam Free Resource Center: Access our most popular free guides, webinars, and resources to set you on the path to success.
- Free Bar Exam Guides: Expert advice on the MBE, the MEE, passing strategies, and overcoming failure.
- Free Webinars: Get insight from top bar exam experts to ace your preparation.
- 🏆One-Sheets: Our most popular product! Master the Bar Exam with these five-star rated essentials.
- Exclusive Mastery Classes: Dive deep into highly tested areas of the MBE, MEE, MPT, and CA bar exams in these live, one-time events.
- Specialized Private Tutoring: With years of experience under our belt, our experts provide personalized guidance to ensure you excel.
- Bar Exam Courses: On Demand and Premium options tailored to your needs.
- Bar Exam Crash Course + Mini Outlines: A great review of the topics you need to know!