JD Advising is thrilled to be a monthly contributor to the National Jurist magazine, an excellent online and print magazine with thousands of readers. We have published the following articles (and more!) with the national jurist in their online magazine. We have also published articles in their print magazine which are not reproduced here.
JD Advising has contributed the following articles to the National Jurist
- How much Time is needed to Study for the Bar Exam: This is our most recent article. Here we give you an in-depth look at how much time you need to study for the bar exam. We tell you the total hours, the total amount of hours per week, and when you should start studying for the bar exam.
- Three Ways to Make the Most of Your Bar Exam Studies: We give you three tips on making the most of your bar exam studies, including active review tips, and how to learn from your mistakes.
- How to Avoid the Three Common Mistakes that First Time Bar Exam Takers Make: If you find yourself making flashcards for every subject, relying on your commercial course for questions, or not actively reviewing, read this article!
- Five tips for keeping your Sanity during Bar Exam Prep: It is easy to go crazy during this stressful time. Here are five tips to remain sane!
- Top Five Tips for Scoring High on the MBE: Stop wasting your valuable time stressing over MBE scores and make sure you are doing these five things!
- Why Smart People Fail the Bar Exam: Some of the smartest people (and best attorneys!) we know have failed the bar exam. Here’s why.
- Three Steps to Improve Your Bar Exam Essay Score: Struggling with the essay portion of the bar exam? These three steps will help you improve!
- How to Recover From Failing the Bar Exam: Failing the bar exam is not easy. Here is what you can do to recover!
Check back once a month for National Jurist updates!
Keep checking our blog and the National Jurist’s blog regularly to see updated articles!
Looking to Pass the Uniform Bar Exam?
Free or discounted resources
- A five-star UBE course (for as low as $1249.99!) that provides you with the best instruction, outlines, and questions. Preview our course for free here!
- Our new Free Bar Exam Resource Center, which includes our most popular free guides, posts, webinars, and more!
- Free popular bar exam guides (on the MBE, MEE, how to pass the bar exam, and what to do if you failed the bar exam) written by bar exam experts!
- A free Early Bar Prep Course for law students
Our most POPULAR and highly rated bar exam resources are:
- Our On Demand and Premium Bar Exam Courses
- Bar Exam Private Tutoring by bar exam experts
- MBE One-Sheets and MEE One-Sheets—rated five stars! Our customers love these supplements!
- Real MBE questions—the best practice questions available!