JD Advising is thrilled to be a monthly contributor to the National Jurist magazine, an excellent online and print magazine with thousands of readers. We have published the following articles (and more!) with the national jurist in their online magazine. We have also published articles in their print magazine which are not reproduced here.
JD Advising has contributed the following articles to the National Jurist
- How much Time is needed to Study for the Bar Exam: This is our most recent article. Here we give you an in-depth look at how much time you need to study for the bar exam. We tell you the total hours, the total amount of hours per week, and when you should start studying for the bar exam.
- Three Ways to Make the Most of Your Bar Exam Studies: We give you three tips on making the most of your bar exam studies, including active review tips, and how to learn from your mistakes.
- How to Avoid the Three Common Mistakes that First Time Bar Exam Takers Make: If you find yourself making flashcards for every subject, relying on your commercial course for questions, or not actively reviewing, read this article!
- Five tips for keeping your Sanity during Bar Exam Prep: It is easy to go crazy during this stressful time. Here are five tips to remain sane!
- Top Five Tips for Scoring High on the MBE: Stop wasting your valuable time stressing over MBE scores and make sure you are doing these five things!
- Why Smart People Fail the Bar Exam: Some of the smartest people (and best attorneys!) we know have failed the bar exam. Here’s why.
- Three Steps to Improve Your Bar Exam Essay Score: Struggling with the essay portion of the bar exam? These three steps will help you improve!
- How to Recover From Failing the Bar Exam: Failing the bar exam is not easy. Here is what you can do to recover!
Check back once a month for National Jurist updates!
Keep checking our blog and the National Jurist’s blog regularly to see updated articles!
Looking to Pass the Bar Exam?
- 🌟Bar Exam Free Resource Center: Access our most popular free guides, webinars, and resources to set you on the path to success.
- Free Bar Exam Guides: Expert advice on the MBE, the MEE, passing strategies, and overcoming failure.
- Free Webinars: Get insight from top bar exam experts to ace your preparation.
Check out our February 2024 bar exam sale to save on our one-sheets, bar exam outlines, and mastery classes!
- 🏆One-Sheets: Our most popular product! Master the Bar Exam with these five-star rated essentials.
- Bar Exam Outlines: Our comprehensive and condensed bar exam outlines present key information in an organized, easy-to-digest layout.
- Exclusive Mastery Classes: Dive deep into highly tested areas of the MBE, MEE, MPT, and CA bar exams in these live, one-time events.
- Specialized Private Tutoring: With years of experience under our belt, our experts provide personalized guidance to ensure you excel.
- Bar Exam Courses: On Demand and Premium options tailored to your needs.
- Bar Exam Crash Course + Mini Outlines: A great review of the topics you need to know!