We are thrilled with many of the high scores our Michigan bar exam students are receiving this round. We have had students score in the 140’s, 150’s, and 160’s. We will be updating our site with statistics on our pass rate once we have all of the relevant information from our students.
We are especially proud of our JD Advising course student, Jack Mazzara III, who scored an extremely high score of 171 on the Michigan bar exam! Michigan does not release information regarding bar exam percentiles, but we estimate that his score is close to the 99th percentile! His MBE score is about 99th percentile based on this chart and his essay score is likely the same.
Jack received an essay score of 170 (with almost all of his scores being above passing, and with several scores of 9 and 10!) He also received an MBE score of 172, for an overall score of 171.
Jack is extremely hard working and completed all of the assignments. He did a fantastic job balancing finals, work, family obligations, and studying for the bar exam. It goes to show that it is possible to not only pass, but excel on the bar exam even if you have full-time obligations.
We are very proud of Jack, and the rest of our Michigan bar exam course students who passed the Michigan bar exam!
Looking to Pass the Uniform Bar Exam?
Free or discounted resources
- A five-star UBE course (for as low as $1099.99!) that provides you with the best instruction, outlines, and questions. Preview our course for free here!
- Our new Free Bar Exam Resource Center, which includes our most popular free guides, posts, webinars, and more!
- Free popular bar exam guides (on the MBE, MEE, how to pass the bar exam, and what to do if you failed the bar exam) written by bar exam experts!
- A free Early Bar Prep Course for law students
Our most POPULAR and highly rated bar exam resources are:
- Our On Demand and Premium Bar Exam Courses
- Bar Exam Private Tutoring by bar exam experts
- MBE One-Sheets and MEE One-Sheets—rated five stars! Our customers love these supplements!
- Real MBE questions—the best practice questions available!