Why We Have The Best Uniform Bar Exam Course
We may be biased, but we think we have the best Uniform Bar Exam course! Read further to see what makes our course stand out from the rest of the competition!
Why We Have The Best Uniform Bar Exam Course
We have three goals for our Uniform Bar Exam course:
- First, we aim for quality. We aim to give you the highest quality materials (including outlines and real questions) and highest quality instruction.
- Second, we aim for personalization. Ultimately, we want our course to be tailored to you. That means that we want you to know how well you are doing on essays and MBE. We want your questions to be answered. And we want to feel confident that you will pass the bar exam!
- Third, we aim for efficiency. You have a life outside of bar prep. And you certainly don’t have time to learn every topic in each of the 14 areas of law that could potentially be tested. So, we aim for an efficient approach to bar exam preparation.
Below, we go over a few specific aspects of our course that sets us apart from the competition:
1. We provide weekly essay feedback.
Unlike many other commercial courses, our Uniform Bar Exam course provides weekly essay assignments (which includes MPT assignments). JD Advising grades the essays and provides personalized, detailed feedback to help you improve your essay writing. Many other courses allow you to submit only a few essays for the whole course. We provide a structured, focused framework to make sure you know where your essay preparation is.
You are paired up with an essay grader who will help you throughout the course to make sure your scores improve.
2. We provide structure to focus your studies.
A lot of commercial courses provide recorded videos and unhelpful “where you should be” advice. Inevitably, students fall behind. JD Advising’s Uniform Bar Exam course provides live instruction and detailed homework assignments to keep you on track. Our course is set up to provide both guidance and structure to our students.
We provide a bar exam passage path and help keep you on it!
3. We have topnotch outlines and instruction.
JD Advising’s Uniform Bar Exam course comes with expert, detailed outlines for each MBE and MEE subject. We tailor our outlines to the bar exam and have everything you need to attack your prep. Our outlines provide clear examples to explain the intricacies of the law. We also highlight highly tested topics from previous bar exams so you can focus your review. We aim to make our outlines as easy and efficient to study from as possible.
In addition, our course instructors are topnotch. They are bar exam tutors and bar exam experts whose sole focus is to help you pass the bar.
4. We want your questions answered!
We allow you to ask questions during class in case anything is confusing to you. Further, between classes, we also have a questions inbox should any issues come up while you study. When combined with our outlines, you’ll have everything you need to prepare!
5. We provide actual, official released questions.
There’s nothing like practicing for the bar exam with real, officially released questions. Unfortunately, this is not always a given. Many bar exam prep courses manufacture their own “bar exam style” questions. JD Advising’s Uniform Bar Exam course uses previously released MBE, MEE, and MPT questions acquired directly from the NCBE. These authentic questions are the best way to prepare for the bar exam because they are exactly what you will face on test day.
If you are interested in learning more about our Uniform Bar Exam course or signing up, please check out our Uniform Bar Exam full-service course page here!
Looking to Pass the Bar Exam?
- 🌟Bar Exam Free Resource Center: Access our most popular free guides, webinars, and resources to set you on the path to success.
- Free Bar Exam Guides: Expert advice on the MBE, the MEE, passing strategies, and overcoming failure.
- Free Webinars: Get insight from top bar exam experts to ace your preparation.
- 🏆One-Sheets: Our most popular product! Master the Bar Exam with these five-star rated essentials.
- Exclusive Mastery Classes: Dive deep into highly tested areas of the MBE, MEE, MPT, and CA bar exams in these live, one-time events.
- Specialized Private Tutoring: With years of experience under our belt, our experts provide personalized guidance to ensure you excel.
- Bar Exam Courses: On Demand and Premium options tailored to your needs.
- Bar Exam Crash Course + Mini Outlines: A great review of the topics you need to know!