Are you a law student looking for advice on how to study? Do you have questions about the bar exam preparation process? Join JD Advising’s Ashley Heidemann for an AMA on Scholastica Law Review Editors LinkedIn Group
- What: AMA with JD Advising’s founder Ashley E. Heidemann, Esq.
- When: Wednesday, March 29, 2017 at 1:00 p.m.
- Where: Scholastica Law Review Editors LinkedIn Group
- Why: To ask questions and for your chance to win JD Advising’s MEE One-Sheets
Join JD Advising’s Ashley Heidemann for an AMA on Scholastica Law Review Editors LinkedIn Group
Join JD Advising’s founder Ashley E. Heidemann, Esq., as she answers your questions on law school and the bar exam. On Wednesday, March 29th from 1:00 – 2:00 p.m. EST, Ms. Heidemann will take part in an Ask Me Anything discussion on Scholastica’s Law Review Editors LinkedIn Group. In order to ask questions, you must be a member of Scholastica’s Law Review Editors LinkedIn Group. The LinkedIn group was established by Scholastica for law review editors to share advice pertaining to law review and law school in general. To request membership, follow this link.
Students who partake in the AMA will also have the opportunity to win a copy of our Multistate Essay Exam One-Sheets (which are perfect for those taking the Uniform Bar Exam as well!) valued at $169.99. Our MEE One-Sheets, for purchase here, provide a last-minute review of the highly-tested material on the MEE.
The MEE One-Sheets contain the highly-tested areas of law for each subject since 1995 to the present date (including the July 2016 UBE). Students find the MEE One-Sheets helpful because they provide a detailed, focused and concise review of the tested subjects. They also help students discern trends in each subject, helping them predict some of the issues on the MEE. Students will be provided with a special link at the time of the AMA to enter the giveaway. The giveaway is exclusive to Scholastica’s Law Review Editors LinkedIn Group. Those who don’t win the giveaway will receive an exclusive code for 10% off their purchase of our MEE One-Sheets.
Ms. Heidemann is the founder of JD Advising, LLC. She graduated #1 in her law school class and received a top score of over 180 on the Michigan bar exam. Ms. Heidemann currently teaches an elite Michigan bar exam course, highly-regarded Michigan bar exam seminars, and has a team of fantastic private tutors that teach law students and bar exam students. She has designed all of her own JD Advising course materials. Her company has an extremely high MPRE and bar exam passage rate for its students.
In addition to teaching, Ms. Heidemann also writes articles (both on her blog and popular publications such as the National Jurist). She also published a book on How to Pass the Michigan Bar Exam, and a book regarding MEE one-sheets for the Uniform Bar Exam. She is also an avid speaker and gives speeches to law students on how to succeed in law school and the bar exam as well as speeches to pre-law classes and clubs on how to prepare for law school.
Join Scholastica’s Law Review Editors LinkedIn Group to get your chance to ask Ms. Heidemann any questions you have about law school and the bar exam!
Looking for MEE Help?
Free or discounted resources
- Free popular bar exam guides (on the highly tested MEE topics, how to pass the bar exam, and what to do if you failed the bar exam) written by bar exam experts!
- Free bar exam webinars taught by top bar exam experts
- Our new Free Bar Exam Resource Center, which includes our most popular free guides, posts, webinars, and more!
Our most POPULAR and highly rated bar exam resources are:
- A five-star MEE course that provides you with the best instruction, outlines, and questions. Preview our course for free here!
- MEE One-Sheets—rated five stars! Our customers love these!
- NEW MEE Mastery Class, an effective and engaging way to review the highly tested areas of law on the MEE!
- MEE Feedback for those seeking substantive and organizational review of practice questions
- MEE Private Tutoring for those seeking one-on-one help to pass the MEE
You can read more about our MEE services here.