If you are looking for a great approach for your bar exam prep, check out our MBE Favorites series. It is fantastic way to maximize your review your last two weeks of bar prep.
How to use our MBE Favorites Series to boost your MBE score during your last two weeks of bar prep!
Our MBE Favorites series covers five MBE questions per MBE subject (35 questions total). We cover questions that test topics we have seen repeatedly tested on real MBE questions. Reviewing these questions is an excellent way to prepare for what will appear on the actual MBE. It is a way to maximize your score and study efficiently rather than reviewing the same outlines, same flashcards, or same MBE questions.
Many students incorporate our MBE Favorites Series into their final review by starting each day of review with a new MBE subject.
So, for example, if you review Torts on Monday during your final review, you should start your day by reviewing the five MBE torts questions and watching the corresponding 20-30 minute video. This is advantageous for a few reasons:
- you will be exposed to the most highly tested areas of law in each subject
- you will be answering released questions, which are much better than course-invented questions (and much more reflective of what will be on the actual MBE)
- you will have a fresh new study tool to incorporate into your schedule, which will keep you focused and concentrated
- if you sign up for all seven subjects, you can also purchase a set of the 200 released MBE questions by the National Conference of Bar Examiners. (35 of these overlap with the questions in the video.) Reviewing these questions during your bar prep will put you at a great advantage on the bar exam because you will be exposed to real questions!
Read more about our MBE Favorites series here and purchase it below!
Looking for MBE Help?
Free or discounted resources
- A five-star MBE course that provides you with the best instruction, outlines, and questions. Preview our course for free here!
- Free popular bar exam guides (an MBE guide, a guide on how to pass the bar exam, and a guide to hiring a bar exam tutor) written by bar exam experts!
- Our new Free Bar Exam Resource Center, which includes our most popular free guides, posts, webinars, and more!
- Free bar exam webinars taught by top bar exam experts
Our most POPULAR and highly rated bar exam resources are:
- Our On Demand Bar Exam Course
- Our NEW MBE Mastery Class, which covers 35 recently released MBE questions in an engaging and helpful way to help you boost your MBE score!
- MBE private tutoring for those seeking one-on-one help to pass the MBE.
- Real MBE questions —the best practice questions available!
- An MBE guide, which has a guaranteed 7-point score increase.
You can read more about our MBE services here.