If you are looking for a great approach for your bar exam prep, check out our MBE Favorites series. It is fantastic way to maximize your review your last two weeks of bar prep.
How to use our MBE Favorites Series to boost your MBE score during your last two weeks of bar prep!
Our MBE Favorites series covers five MBE questions per MBE subject (35 questions total). We cover questions that test topics we have seen repeatedly tested on real MBE questions. Reviewing these questions is an excellent way to prepare for what will appear on the actual MBE. It is a way to maximize your score and study efficiently rather than reviewing the same outlines, same flashcards, or same MBE questions.
Many students incorporate our MBE Favorites Series into their final review by starting each day of review with a new MBE subject.
So, for example, if you review Torts on Monday during your final review, you should start your day by reviewing the five MBE torts questions and watching the corresponding 20-30 minute video. This is advantageous for a few reasons:
- you will be exposed to the most highly tested areas of law in each subject
- you will be answering released questions, which are much better than course-invented questions (and much more reflective of what will be on the actual MBE)
- you will have a fresh new study tool to incorporate into your schedule, which will keep you focused and concentrated
- if you sign up for all seven subjects, you can also purchase a set of the 200 released MBE questions by the National Conference of Bar Examiners. (35 of these overlap with the questions in the video.) Reviewing these questions during your bar prep will put you at a great advantage on the bar exam because you will be exposed to real questions!
Read more about our MBE Favorites series here and purchase it below!
Seeking MBE Assistance?
Seeking MBE Assistance?
- 📘 MBE Guide: Equip yourself with our FREE expert-crafted bar exam and MBE guides.
- Free Bar Exam Resource Center: Discover top resources, articles, and free webinars led by renowned bar exam professionals.
Top Resources as Vouched by our Students:
- MBE One-Sheets: One of our most highly acclaimed bar exam supplements!
- MBE Private Tutoring: Opt for personalized, effective strategies.
- On Demand Bar Exam Course: Comprehensive bar exam preparation.
- Bar Exam Crash Course and Mini Outlines: Acclaimed and effective for a quick refresher.
- MBE Mastery Class, Real MBE Questions, and MBE Guide: Elevate your MBE preparation with these high-quality MBE supplements!