Join us to learn how to excel as a first-year law student!
We are excited to be hosting a panel on how to excel as a first-year law student!
This panel has panelists, Ninos Donabed and Heather Buck. These are both attorneys who excelled in law school (at George Washington Law and Wayne Law, respectively).
They will answer questions like:
- What can I do to maximize my chances of success in law school?
- How do I start outlining right away?
- What if I am cold-called the first day of class?
- What do I wear to orientation?
- What do you wish you knew before you went to law school?
- Did you suffer from “imposter syndrome”
Please register for our free panel here!