Many students feel overwhelmed when they start studying for the bar exam. They do not know if they are studying correctly and they feel anxious about whether they are on track to pass. Many students also feel like they have so much to do and not enough time!
If you are one of these students, a bar exam coach may be the perfect solution!
Our bar exam tutors serve as not only tutors, that help you with substantive law and strategy, but they are also coaches.
Our bar exam coaches do all of the following:
- Meet with you regularly to make sure you are on track to pass.
- Help you a set up a study schedule (and we tell you what you can omit from your to-do list if you are feeling overwhelmed!). We also provide students with weekly to-do lists if they meet with us once a week.
- Help you study in the most efficient way possible! We tutor in all portions of the bar exam (MBE, MEE, MPT, and state exams) and we tell you what you need to focus on to pass.
- Keep you motivated and encouraged to stay on track.
- Keep you accountable (we grade essays, answer questions, and assign problems!) If you are falling behind, we let you know. If you are on track, we let you know.
- Give you tips and tricks for studying for the bar exam.
- Give you tips and tricks for taking the bar exam.
- Help you keep a positive attitude!
A bar exam coach serves as a bar exam guide, mentor, and tutor. The true advantage of a bar exam coach is that a coach can provide you with one-on-one instruction, individualized feedback, and tailor each session to what you need.
If you are interested in our coaching and tutoring services, you can read more about our bar exam tutoring services here or contact us here! We are happy to answer any questions you have and we provide free consultations!
Looking to Pass the Uniform Bar Exam?
Free or discounted resources
- A five-star UBE course (for as low as $1099.99!) that provides you with the best instruction, outlines, and questions. Preview our course for free here!
- Our new Free Bar Exam Resource Center, which includes our most popular free guides, posts, webinars, and more!
- Free popular bar exam guides (on the MBE, MEE, how to pass the bar exam, and what to do if you failed the bar exam) written by bar exam experts!
- A free Early Bar Prep Course for law students
Our most POPULAR and highly rated bar exam resources are:
- Our On Demand and Premium Bar Exam Courses
- Bar Exam Private Tutoring by bar exam experts
- MBE One-Sheets and MEE One-Sheets—rated five stars! Our customers love these supplements!
- Real MBE questions—the best practice questions available!