Are you taking the bar exam? Wondering what Harvard law students (and many other law students around the nation) are using to prepare for the bar exam?
These students are using JD Advising’s MBE and MEE One-Sheets! We’ve had students from many different schools, including Harvard, Columbia, Cornell, University of Michigan, Georgetown, Duke, Vanderbilt, Stanford and many others (see some further schools below) purchase our One-Sheets and find them extremely beneficial! If you’re taking the Multistate Bar Exam (administered in every state) and/or the Multistate Essay Exam (administered in every Uniform Bar Exam state, and others, listed below), you should consider purchasing the One-Sheets!
What are the MBE/MEE One-Sheets?
The MBE One-Sheets:
The Multistate Bar Exam (MBE) One-Sheets provide an overview of every MBE subject on one laminated 8.5 x14 page, front and back. The MBE One-Sheets include important and overlooked tips that will give students an upper edge on the MBE and makes them an extremely helpful tool while they are studying for the bar exam. They serve as a great concise review of the MBE portion of the bar exam and help visual learners get a bigger picture of the law!
In addition to the above, the MBE One-Sheets help students structure and organize their study time by breaking down the MBE concepts in one page and provie a convenient study guide giving students confidence walking into the MBE. (If you’re considering purchasing the MBE One-Sheets, now’s the time to do it! We are giving an early discount. Get $15 off for any complete set of MBE One-Sheets by using the code PASSTHEMBE). For international shipping options, please visit our MBE one-sheets page here.
The MBE One-sheets will be useful for every bar exam taker except those taking the Louisiana bar exam!
The MEE One-Sheets:
Another helpful tool are the MEE One-Sheets! The MEE One-Sheets are a must-have if you’re taking a bar exam that contains the MEE as a component of the exam! Our One-Sheets are detailed, focused and allow students to save time by directing their time on the highly-tested areas of law on the MEE.
Like the MBE One-Sheets, the MEE One-Sheets are concise – they’re one page, front and back. The MEE One-Sheets are a helpful tool as they allow students to see the trends in each subject and predict what is tested on the MEE. To read more about our MEE One-Sheets, head over to our MEE one-sheets page here. You can also read many testimonials from previous purchasers with their thoughts on our One-Sheets! One recent student said this:
Thank you for making the One-Sheet Study Guide! It was the best investment I’ve made in study materials and I’ve taken two noteworthy courses. Having the condensed material to refer to what was specifically tested saved me so much time in my studying process. And when it came time to take the test, it was my go-to source for recalling the rules. If I hadn’t studied with it, I would have been lost on the MEE portion of the exam. I can’t thank you enough! –Purchaser of MEE One-Sheets
The MEE one-sheets will be helpful if you are in any of the following jurisdictions: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Colorado, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maine, Massachusetts (beginning July 2018), Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Dakota, Oregon, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Utah, Vermont, Washington, West Virginia, Wyoming, Guam, Northern Mariana Islands, Palau, Virgin Islands
Curious as to what schools our prior purchasers went to?
We’ve had law students from all over the nation purchase our One-Sheets, including students from:
- American University Washington School of Law
- Arizona Summit Law School
- Brooklyn College
- Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law – Yeshiva University
- Columbia University
- Charleston School of Law
- Emory University
- Florida State University
- Fordham University
- Georgetown University
- George Washington University
- Harvard University
- Chicago Law School
- Michigan State University
- New York University
- Stanford University
- Syracuse University
- University of Alabama
- University at Buffalo
- University of Colorado
- University of Connecticut
- University of Hawaii
- University of Michigan
- University of Minnesota
- University of Virginia
- University of Missouri – Kansas City
- University of South Carolina
- University of Washington
- Wayne State University
- West Virginia University
Looking to Pass the Bar Exam?
- 🌟Bar Exam Free Resource Center: Access our most popular free guides, webinars, and resources to set you on the path to success.
- Free Bar Exam Guides: Expert advice on the MBE, the MEE, passing strategies, and overcoming failure.
- Free Webinars: Get insight from top bar exam experts to ace your preparation.
- 🏆One-Sheets: Our most popular product! Master the Bar Exam with these five-star rated essentials.
- Exclusive Mastery Classes: Dive deep into highly tested areas of the MBE, MEE, MPT, and CA bar exams in these live, one-time events.
- Specialized Private Tutoring: With years of experience under our belt, our experts provide personalized guidance to ensure you excel.
- Bar Exam Courses: On Demand and Premium options tailored to your needs.
- Bar Exam Crash Course + Mini Outlines: A great review of the topics you need to know!