Free MPRE Flashcards
Looking for free MPRE flashcards? We have close to 200 free flashcards that track our MPRE outline in our free MPRE course!
An example of our flashcards is here. You can mark which ones you know, which ones you don’t know, and you can look through the deck as many times as you need to.
These are a great way to actively review the law by quizzing yourself. Many students find it helpful to take a break from their outlines and use flashcards as a way to see if they really know the law.
MPRE Flashcards: Question Example
MPRE Flashcards: Answer Example
What do our flashcards cover?
- Regulation of the legal profession (15 flashcards)
- Lawyer-client relationship (13 flashcards)
- Client confidentiality (12 flashcards)
- Conflicts of Interest (26 flashcards)
- Competence and Legal Malpractice (7 flashcards)
- Litigation and advocacy (17 flashcards)
- Transactions and communications (6 flashcards)
- Different roles of the lawyer (16 flashcards)
- Safekeeping of funds (5 flashcards)
- Lawyers’ duties (7 flashcards)
- Judicia conduct (40 flashcards)
Want to try out our MPRE flashcards? You can access them for free in our free MPRE course here!
Looking to Pass the MPRE?
We offer the following services:
- A free MPRE Course that comes with expert instruction, a free outline, free practice questions, and free one-sheet! This course is rated 5/5 stars by our students!
- Real MPRE questions, which are the best way to ensure you are prepared for the questions on test day!
- MPRE private tutoring to help you learn everything you need to pass the MPRE, including an MPRE outline and an MPRE study plan tailored to your individualized needs.
- A variety of excellent and free MPRE resources to help you conquer the MPRE.