Free MPRE Flashcards
Looking for free MPRE flashcards? We have close to 200 free flashcards that track our MPRE outline in our free MPRE Course!
An example of our flashcards is here. You can mark which ones you know, and which ones you don’t know, and you can look through the deck as many times as you need to.
These are a great way to actively review the law by quizzing yourself. Many students find it helpful to take a break from their outlines and use flashcards as a way to see if they really know the law.
MPRE Flashcards: Question Example
MPRE Flashcards: Answer Example
What do our flashcards cover?
- Regulation of the legal profession (15 flashcards)
- Lawyer-client relationship (13 flashcards)
- Client confidentiality (12 flashcards)
- Conflicts of Interest (26 flashcards)
- Competence and Legal Malpractice (7 flashcards)
- Litigation and advocacy (17 flashcards)
- Transactions and communications (6 flashcards)
- Different roles of the lawyer (16 flashcards)
- Safekeeping of funds (5 flashcards)
- Lawyers’ duties (7 flashcards)
- Judicial conduct (40 flashcards)
Want to try out our MPRE flashcards? You can access them for free in our free MPRE Course here!
[display-posts include_content=”true” id=”24562″]