If you attended Wayne State University Law School and failed the July 2015 bar exam, we are very sorry! But the good news is that we will meet with you and help you come up with a plan for the next bar exam − for free!
I, Ashley Heidemann, as the Interim Academic Success Coordinator for Wayne State University Law School for the Fall 2015 term, will be at Wayne State University Law school to give advice to students who failed the bar exam. (Note: For those of you who asked, I am not replacing Sarah. I am merely in charge of academic success speeches for law students, as well as bar exam advising until a new Academic Success Coordinator is hired!)
More specifically, I will be at Wayne State University Law School the following dates:
- Friday, October 30, from 9:30 – 4:30
- Tuesday, November 3, from 1:30 – 5:00 PM
- Thursday, November 5, from 1:30 – 5:00 PM
- Friday, November 13, from 9:30 – 4:30
I will be available both in person or by telephone (248-228-5547) and email (email@example.com). I recommend setting up an appointment if you know what time you wish to meet with me. (Otherwise, you may have to wait!). You have the option of meeting in person or over the phone.
We will meet with Wayne State University Law School
students to do all of the following:
- Review score reports and essays and advise you of your strengths and weaknesses. We will tell you what the numbers mean and where you need to improve most.
- Make recommendations as to whether you should appeal a failed bar exam score or simply retake the bar exam.
- Help you make a study schedule and plan of attack for the following bar exam.
- Go over strategies for passing the next bar exam (including multiple choice strategies and basic essay strategies).
- Providing you with knowledge of what your commercial bar review courses can offer you as a repeat taker.
We are very sorry that you did not pass the July 2015 Michigan bar exam but we will come up with a plan to help you conquer the bar exam on your next attempt – whether this is on appeal or developing a good study plan for the next bar exam!
Looking to Pass the Bar Exam?
- 🌟Bar Exam Free Resource Center: Access our most popular free guides, webinars, and resources to set you on the path to success.
- Free Bar Exam Guides: Expert advice on the MBE, the MEE, passing strategies, and overcoming failure.
- Free Webinars: Get insight from top bar exam experts to ace your preparation.
Check out our February 2024 bar exam sale to save on our one-sheets, bar exam outlines, and mastery classes!
- 🏆One-Sheets: Our most popular product! Master the Bar Exam with these five-star rated essentials.
- Bar Exam Outlines: Our comprehensive and condensed bar exam outlines present key information in an organized, easy-to-digest layout.
- Exclusive Mastery Classes: Dive deep into highly tested areas of the MBE, MEE, MPT, and CA bar exams in these live, one-time events.
- Specialized Private Tutoring: With years of experience under our belt, our experts provide personalized guidance to ensure you excel.
- Bar Exam Courses: On Demand and Premium options tailored to your needs.
- Bar Exam Crash Course + Mini Outlines: A great review of the topics you need to know!