Free Advice to Wayne State University Law School July 2015 Bar Takers
Wayne State University Law Students who Failed the July 2015 Bar Exam: We Will Be Giving Free Consultations!
If you attended Wayne State University Law School and failed the July 2015 bar exam, we are very sorry! But the good news is that we will meet with you and help you come up with a plan for the next bar exam − for free!
I, Ashley Heidemann, as the Interim Academic Success Coordinator for Wayne State University Law School for the Fall 2015 term, will be at Wayne State University Law school to give advice to students who failed the bar exam. (Note: For those of you who asked, I am not replacing Sarah. I am merely in charge of academic success speeches for law students, as well as bar exam advising until a new Academic Success Coordinator is hired!)
More specifically, I will be at Wayne State University Law School the following dates:
- Friday, October 30, from 9:30 – 4:30
- Tuesday, November 3, from 1:30 – 5:00 PM
- Thursday, November 5, from 1:30 – 5:00 PM
- Friday, November 13, from 9:30 – 4:30
I will be available both in person or by telephone (248-228-5547) and email (firstname.lastname@example.org). I recommend setting up an appointment if you know what time you wish to meet with me. (Otherwise, you may have to wait!). You have the option of meeting in person or over the phone.
We will meet with Wayne State University Law School
students to do all of the following:
- Review score reports and essays and advise you of your strengths and weaknesses. We will tell you what the numbers mean and where you need to improve most.
- Make recommendations as to whether you should appeal a failed bar exam score or simply retake the bar exam.
- Help you make a study schedule and plan of attack for the following bar exam.
- Go over strategies for passing the next bar exam (including multiple choice strategies and basic essay strategies).
- Providing you with knowledge of what your commercial bar review courses can offer you as a repeat taker.
We are very sorry that you did not pass the July 2015 Michigan bar exam but we will come up with a plan to help you conquer the bar exam on your next attempt – whether this is on appeal or developing a good study plan for the next bar exam!
Looking to Pass the Uniform Bar Exam?
Free or discounted resources
- A five-star UBE course (for as low as $1399.99!) that provides you with the best instruction, outlines, and questions. Preview our course for free here!
- Our new Free Bar Exam Resource Center, which includes our most popular free guides, posts, webinars, and more!
- Free popular bar exam guides (on the MBE, MEE, how to pass the bar exam, and what to do if you failed the bar exam) written by bar exam experts!
- A free Early Bar Prep Course for law students
Our most POPULAR and highly rated bar exam resources are:
- Our On Demand and Premium Bar Exam Courses
- Bar Exam Private Tutoring by bar exam experts
- MBE One-Sheets and MEE One-Sheets—rated five stars! Our customers love these supplements!
- Real MBE questions—the best practice questions available!
We also have several additional MBE, MEE, and MPT products available.