Please click here to read our new article in the National Jurist which details five tips for keeping your sanity during bar exam prep.
Our five tips (briefly-stated) are as follows:
Five Tips for Keeping Your Sanity during Bar Prep:
- 1. Exercise, sleep, and eat healthy. While many people say this “goes without saying”, it is very important to not skimp out on basic human needs!
- 2. Write it out! This is a good technique for people who feel excessive anxiety during bar prep!
- 3. Make a study schedule. This is useful for anyone who feels overwhelmed by the amount of material they have to cover during bar prep.
- 4. Spend time with positive people. This is an often-overlooked tip that is so important to keep in mind.
- 5. Incorporate breaks into your schedule. Reward yourself for your hard work! This will help keep you sane but will also help your ability to concentrate and recall what you have learned.
We recommend you read the entire article where we explain how to develop these healthy habits and how to incorporate them in your schedule right from the beginning. This will help your transition from law student to lawyer be as smooth as possible as it will help you keep your sanity during bar exam prep!
Looking to Pass the Uniform Bar Exam?
Free or discounted resources
- A five-star UBE course (for as low as $1249.99!) that provides you with the best instruction, outlines, and questions. Preview our course for free here!
- Our new Free Bar Exam Resource Center, which includes our most popular free guides, posts, webinars, and more!
- Free popular bar exam guides (on the MBE, MEE, how to pass the bar exam, and what to do if you failed the bar exam) written by bar exam experts!
- A free Early Bar Prep Course for law students
Our most POPULAR and highly rated bar exam resources are:
- Our On Demand and Premium Bar Exam Courses
- Bar Exam Private Tutoring by bar exam experts
- MBE One-Sheets and MEE One-Sheets—rated five stars! Our customers love these supplements!
- Real MBE questions—the best practice questions available!