February 2020 New York Bar Exam pass rate is 40%
February 2020 New York bar exam results were posted on April 24. The overall pass rate was 40%.
First-time bar exam takers had an overall pass rate of 61% (with ABA graduates having a first-time taker pass rate of 72% and foreign-educated first-time takers having a pass rate of 47%).
The repeat taker pass rate was 28%. Since there were significantly more repeat takers than first-time takers, the overall February 2020 New York Bar Exam pass rate remained low, at 40%.
You can see the chart released by the New York State Board of Law Examiners below and full press release here.
You can see past February New York bar exam statistics, promulgated by the New York State Board of Law Examiners, here or below.
Due to the coronavirus, New York is now prioritizing who can take the July 2020 New York bar exam. We suspect that first-time takers from New York or ABA-accredited law schools will be prioritized. More information should be forthcoming.
Lastly, don’t miss out on our FREE webinar on what to do if you failed the bar exam. Find more information on this webinar and register for free here!
Looking to Pass the Bar Exam?
- 🌟Bar Exam Free Resource Center: Access our most popular free guides, webinars, and resources to set you on the path to success.
- Free Bar Exam Guides: Expert advice on the MBE, the MEE, passing strategies, and overcoming failure.
- Free Webinars: Get insight from top bar exam experts to ace your preparation.
- 🏆One-Sheets: Our most popular product! Master the Bar Exam with these five-star rated essentials.
- Exclusive Mastery Classes: Dive deep into highly tested areas of the MBE, MEE, MPT, and CA bar exams in these live, one-time events.
- Specialized Private Tutoring: With years of experience under our belt, our experts provide personalized guidance to ensure you excel.
- Bar Exam Courses: On Demand and Premium options tailored to your needs.
- Bar Exam Crash Course + Mini Outlines: A great review of the topics you need to know!