February 2020 Michigan bar exam takers: the exam will be held at the Kellogg Center!
This is a note to all of those taking the February 2020 Michigan bar exam: the Michigan Board of Law Examiners has announced that the February 2020 Michigan bar exam will be held at the Kellogg Center on February 25 and 26.
A few things to note about this:
- You can book your hotel room at the Kellogg Center (where the exam is held).
- Note: the Raddison Hotel is not connected to the Kellogg Center. The Raddison Hotel is connected to the Lansing Center, where the February bar exam has been held in prior years. However, you will want to book your room at the Kellogg Center if you want to stay at the hotel connected to the testing center.
- This testing center is advantageous because you do not sit kitty-corner from other test-takers (at least, this has not been the set up in the past). Instead, everyone is in rows facing forward. This is nice because you will not typically face other test takers!
The February Michigan bar exam had traditionally been held at the Kellogg Center but it changed to the Lansing Center a few administrations ago. It looks like they have now decided to move it back to the Kellogg Center. It will be interesting to see what the Board decides to do for future bar exam administrations.
Please let us know if you have any questions about the exam!
Looking to Pass the Bar Exam?
- 🌟Bar Exam Free Resource Center: Access our most popular free guides, webinars, and resources to set you on the path to success.
- Free Bar Exam Guides: Expert advice on the MBE, the MEE, passing strategies, and overcoming failure.
- Free Webinars: Get insight from top bar exam experts to ace your preparation.
- 🏆One-Sheets: Our most popular product! Master the Bar Exam with these five-star rated essentials.
- Exclusive Mastery Classes: Dive deep into highly tested areas of the MBE, MEE, and CA bar exams in these live, one-time events.
- Specialized Private Tutoring: With years of experience under our belt, our experts provide personalized guidance to ensure you excel.
- Bar Exam Courses: On Demand and Premium options tailored to your needs.
- Bar Exam Crash Course + Mini Outlines: A great review of the topics you need to know!