February 2019 DC Bar Exam May Be Delayed Due to Government Shutdown
The Washington DC Committee on Admissions posted this on January 11:
Based on all available information at this time, we are still planning to administer the February 2019 bar examination as scheduled. However, we are closely monitoring any new developments with the federal government shutdown; and the status of the scheduled exam could change. We strongly encourage that prospective examinees monitor this webpage for any changes in plans to administer the February 2019 bar exam. We understand and apologize for the inconveniences that this situation presents, but we will be updating our website with any new information as we continue to learn more about the status of our operations.
We suspect that if DC is unable to administer the bar exam as scheduled, applicants will have to wait until July — or perhaps make arrangements to take the bar exam elsewhere in February. Since this has not occurred in the past, it is unclear if other states would be willing to take on DC applicants.
DC also has not completed the swearing-in process for applicants who passed the July bar exam.
You can read more about this here.
Looking to Pass the Bar Exam?
- 🌟Bar Exam Free Resource Center: Access our most popular free guides, webinars, and resources to set you on the path to success.
- Free Bar Exam Guides: Expert advice on the MBE, the MEE, passing strategies, and overcoming failure.
- Free Webinars: Get insight from top bar exam experts to ace your preparation.
Check out our February 2024 bar exam sale to save on our one-sheets, bar exam outlines, and mastery classes!
- 🏆One-Sheets: Our most popular product! Master the Bar Exam with these five-star rated essentials.
- Bar Exam Outlines: Our comprehensive and condensed bar exam outlines present key information in an organized, easy-to-digest layout.
- Exclusive Mastery Classes: Dive deep into highly tested areas of the MBE, MEE, MPT, and CA bar exams in these live, one-time events.
- Specialized Private Tutoring: With years of experience under our belt, our experts provide personalized guidance to ensure you excel.
- Bar Exam Courses: On Demand and Premium options tailored to your needs.
- Bar Exam Crash Course + Mini Outlines: A great review of the topics you need to know!