February 2019 Bar Exam Results are Released — the Pass Rate is 45%
February 2019 New York Bar Exam results are released!
February 2019 New York Bar Exam results are released as of 4/24. This February 2019 saw an increase in pass rate. Last February, the pass rate was 38%. This February, the pass rate is 45%. This pass rate is also the highest it has been for a February bar exam since 2014. (However, if you failed the New York bar exam, you are not alone. After all, a majority of examinees failed it.)
The New York state board attributes this pass rate to the increase in the number of repeat takers that were able to pass this exam. Last year, only 25% of repeat takers passed. This year, 36% of repeat takers passed. Further statistics are available above.
A public list of bar exam passers will be available on April 25, 2019 at 9:00 AM EST.
If you passed the New York bar exam, congratulations on this incredible accomplishment!
If you failed the New York bar exam:
If you failed the New York bar exam, we are very sorry to hear it! We specialize in helping repeat takers improve their bar exam scores. If you are wondering how we can help you improve your score, you can simply call or us, email us, or schedule a consultation with us.
We have a Uniform Bar Exam full-service course that has helped bar exam takers boost their score 40-50 points. We have heard from students who scored in the 300’s after taking our course this February (which is 90th percentile on the bar exam!) They improved their score almost 40-50 points and one improved her MBE score over 20 points. Our course and bar exam private tutoring options fill up quickly. If you contact us now, we are more than happy to accommodate you and reserve a spot (free of charge) while we help you figure out the best plan for you moving forward to maximize your chances of passing July’s exam.
Here is a recent testimonial of someone who took our UBE course and improved her score 20 points.
Looking for some free New York Bar Exam resources?
- Read this detailed guide on what to do if you failed the Uniform Bar Exam.
- If you failed the New York Bar Exam, please see this post on what the next steps should be.
- Read how to dissect your New York Bar Exam score report here.
- How to pass the bar exam the second time around: five things to do differently.
- I failed the bar exam twice (or three times, or four or more times): here is a step-by-step guide breaking this vicious cycle!
- Should I rewatch lectures if I fail the bar exam? Generally, the answer is no.
- How to tell your boss you failed the bar exam: what to say and what not to say.
- What happens if I work at a big law firm and fail the bar?
- Lastly, check out our very popular note to those who failed the bar exam, quotes for those who failed the bar exam, and a list of famous people that failed the bar exam—you are not alone!
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!