We have received a lot of inquiries from Michigan bar exam takers who wonder what the February 2018 Michigan bar exam subjects were in order.
Most want to know how they scored on each question!
The February 2018 Michigan bar exam subjects are listed below in order. You can compare your score report with the subjects to see if you scored better or worse than you thought you did! Many students are surprised when they see the list of subjects!
February 2018 Michigan Bar Exam Subjects
The fifteen February 2018 Michigan bar exam questions tested the following subjects:
2. Creditors’ Rights
4. Workers’ Compensation
6. Domestic Relations
8. Civil Procedure
10. Personal Property
11. Real Property
13. Constitutional Law
14. Criminal Law
15. Criminal Procedure
Looking to Pass the Uniform Bar Exam?
Free or discounted resources
- A five-star UBE course (for as low as $1249.99!) that provides you with the best instruction, outlines, and questions. Preview our course for free here!
- Our new Free Bar Exam Resource Center, which includes our most popular free guides, posts, webinars, and more!
- Free popular bar exam guides (on the MBE, MEE, how to pass the bar exam, and what to do if you failed the bar exam) written by bar exam experts!
- A free Early Bar Prep Course for law students
Our most POPULAR and highly rated bar exam resources are:
- Our On Demand and Premium Bar Exam Courses
- Bar Exam Private Tutoring by bar exam experts
- MBE One-Sheets and MEE One-Sheets—rated five stars! Our customers love these supplements!
- Real MBE questions—the best practice questions available!