February 2017 MEE Predictions
February 2017 MEE Predictions:
Are you wondering what is going to be on the February 2017 Multistate Essay Exam (MEE)? Us too! We have created our own February 2017 MEE predictions. These are the essay subjects that we think are coming up, primarily based on past MEE questions (as you can see in the chart below). We think that you may see the following on the February 2017 MEE.
Update: To read more about how accurate our February 2017 MEE predictions were, see this post. To read our July 2017 MEE predictions, please see this post!
February 2017 MEE Predictions:
- Civil Procedure. (This is one of their favorites. It is the most highly-tested subject on the MEE! Thus, we think it is coming up!)
- Trusts. (Wills was more recently tested.) Update: We accurately predicted this subject!
- Agency and Partnership. (This is not to say that Corporations will not be on the MEE — because it could be in place of Agency and Partnership. But we have a feeling that Agency and Partnership are coming up instead! Corporations and LLC’s was just tested in July 2016. The UBE has had a recent pattern of switching off between the two.) Update: We accurately predicted this subject!
- Constitutional Law. (Constitutional Law is a semi popular MBE subject to test on the MEE–having been tested in February 2013, February 2014, February 2015, February 2016! — and it didn’t show up in July 2016!)
- Real Property. (This one is a very popular for an MBE subject appearing on the MEE – it is tied with Contracts in popularity. But, Contracts was tested in July 2016, and Real Property was not.) Update: We accurately predicted this subject!
- Family Law + Conflicts of Law issue. (Family Law is not nearly as popular now that the MEE is limited to six questions – before, when non-UBE states could choose from 7 or 9 questions, Family law was virtually always tested. Now, it is not. However, it was not tested in July 2016 so we think it is fair game for February 2017.)Update: We accurately predicted both of these subjects!
We do not think Evidence or Secured Transactions will appear. They were both tested in February 2016 and July 2016. It would be unusual to see them three bar exams in a row!
If you are want to see a beautiful color-coded chart of UBE/MEE subjects, see below: Note: You should not rely on these predictions! You should still study all of the subjects and focus on the most highly-tested topics within each subject. We are simply letting you know what we think could be coming up on the next “round” of Uniform bar exam essays!
Want to know the topics we think are coming up on the bar exam?
Visit our MEE seminar page. This goes over the highly-tested topics that we predict are coming up on the Multistate Essay Exam. Note that it fills up fast! So, we recommend early application.
Wondering what the highly-tested issues are within each subject?
IF you want to see the highly tested issues on the MEE in a convenient booklet, check out our MEE one-sheets which show you an overview of the highly-tested MEE subjects in one sheet (front and back) each!
These are for sale in our online store and have received fantastic reviews!
One student recently told us “It was the best investment I’ve made in study materials and I’ve taken two noteworthy courses. Having the condensed material to refer to what was specifically tested saved me so much time in my studying process…”
This is just one of several reviews that you can read at the MEE one-sheets link!
You can purchase the MEE one-sheets below and read about them here.
Looking for MEE Help?
Free or discounted resources
- Free popular bar exam guides (on the highly tested MEE topics, how to pass the bar exam, and what to do if you failed the bar exam) written by bar exam experts!
- Free bar exam webinars taught by top bar exam experts
- Our new Free Bar Exam Resource Center, which includes our most popular free guides, posts, webinars, and more!
Our most POPULAR and highly rated bar exam resources are:
- A five-star MEE course that provides you with the best instruction, outlines, and questions. Preview our course for free here!
- MEE One-Sheets—rated five stars! Our customers love these!
- NEW MEE Mastery Class, an effective and engaging way to review the highly tested areas of law on the MEE!
- MEE Feedback for those seeking substantive and organizational review of practice questions
- MEE Private Tutoring for those seeking one-on-one help to pass the MEE
You can read more about our MEE services here.