Our goal is to save you hours of time studying for the bar exam and help you come up with a new action plan to pass the bar exam! We cover:
- how to dissect your bar exam score report
- how to make a bar exam study schedule for the July or Fall bar exam
- minor adjustments you can make that will make a big difference in your score
- how to use being a repeat taker to your advantage
- how to avoid common mistakes repeat takers make
- how to study smart for the bar exam so you can properly manage your time
- bar exam tips in light of the COVID-19 pandemic
This webinar will be helpful to anyone who has failed the bar exam.
Part One of this webinar will take place on April 28, 2021 at 2:00 PM ET (11 AM PT) and will be available on demand when it is over!
Part Two of this webinar will take place on May 12, 2021 at 2:00 PM ET (11 AM PT) and will be available on demand when it is over!
If you invest one hour of time, you will study productively and efficiently — and save hours of time that would otherwise be wasted!