Do you want to purchase our One-Sheets but don’t want to pay the price? We temporarily have an earning option for students looking to obtain our One-Sheets (either Uniform Bar Exam/MEE one-sheets or our MBE one-sheets). Wondering how to do that? Read below for more information!
Earning our One-Sheets is easy. Be one of the first three people from your law school to post twenty-five (25) fliers at your law school, and we will give you one of our One-Sheets (your pick) for FREE!
How do I sign up for the Earn Your One-Sheet Campaign?
To sign up for the campaign, all you have to do is send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org indicating your interest. The email should include:
- your name,
- your phone number,
- the law school you plan on flyering and
- your mailing address.
Once we receive those items, we will confirm that you are one of the first three people from your school to contact us, and mail you the flyers.
When can I do this?
We are offering our “Earn Your One-Sheet Campaign” from December 1st, 2017, until January 31, 2018! The flyers have to be up by the last date for us to send you your One-Sheets. Once we receive confirmation that you’ve posted them, we will mail them out to you!
How do I send in confirmation?
To confirm that you’ve posted the twenty-five flyers, we ask that you text or email us the pictures to email@example.com or 248-228-5547. Without confirmation that all 25 flyers are up, we will not be able to provide you with the free One-Sheets.
Don’t have time to physically hang up flyers?
You can “virtually” flyer and still get $15 off!
- Post a virtual flier in your active law school facebook group or
- Email a flyer to your law school listserve or active law school group
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like a copy of the electronic flyer to post. We will require you to take a screenshot of the post or the email in a way that enables us to verify that you have posted or emailed the flyer. If we are not able to verify this, we will not be able to give you the code.
**Please note that it will be the student’s responsibility to confirm that fliers can be posted at the law school or virtually or sent electronically. The student hereby agrees to hold JD Advising harmless from and against any and all losses, damages, expenses, costs, liabilities, interest and attorneys’ fees incurred, directly or indirectly, by JD Advising, arising out of any actions, omissions, misrepresentations or breach by the student. Note also that we reserve the right to say you cannot flier for any reason or no reason.
Looking to Pass the Bar Exam?
Free or discounted resources
- A five-star UBE course (for as low as $1099.99!) that provides you with the best instruction, outlines, and questions. Preview our course for free here!
- Our new Free Bar Exam Resource Center, which includes our most popular free guides, posts, webinars, and more!
- Free popular bar exam guides (on the MBE, MEE, how to pass the bar exam, and what to do if you failed the bar exam) written by bar exam experts!
- A free Early Bar Prep Course for law students
- Free bar exam webinars taught by top bar exam experts
Our most POPULAR and highly rated bar exam resources are:
- Our On Demand and Premium Bar Exam Courses
- Bar Exam Private Tutoring by bar exam experts
- MBE One-Sheets and MEE One-Sheets, CA One-Sheets—rated five stars! Our customers love these supplements!
- Real MBE questions—the best practice questions available!
- NEW! Mastery Classes for the MBE, MEE, and CA bar exams (these are effective and engaging classes to review the highly tested areas of law!)