Cooley Law Students – Are you Taking the July Bar Exam? Join Us May 6th!
Cooley Law Students – Are You Taking The July Bar Exam?
Cooley Law Students – Are You Taking The July Bar Exam?: Join us Saturday, May 6th at 1:30-2:30 p.m. in AH 100 as JD Advising’s Ashley Heidemann shares strategies, secrets, and tips on how to pass the Michigan bar exam! Students attending the Grand Rapids and Lansing locations will also be able to view the speech via live broadcast in rooms GR 111, and LAN 308. Students attending the session will receive a handout detailing tips on how to approach the essay and MBE portions of the Michigan bar exam. The handout also includes a detailed list of the highly-tested subjects and topics.
For Cooley Law Students Taking the July Bar Exam:
Ms. Heidemann will also walk students through an essay and multiple choice problem with the attendees to provide them with strategies on how to approach a real bar exam question as well as the bar exam generally.
For those Cooley Law students who are unable to attend the speech but would also like to receive the handout, please contact us at email@example.com.
Looking to Pass the Uniform Bar Exam?
Free or discounted resources
- A five-star UBE course (for as low as $1399.99!) that provides you with the best instruction, outlines, and questions. Preview our course for free here!
- Our new Free Bar Exam Resource Center, which includes our most popular free guides, posts, webinars, and more!
- Free popular bar exam guides (on the MBE, MEE, how to pass the bar exam, and what to do if you failed the bar exam) written by bar exam experts!
- A free Early Bar Prep Course for law students
Our most POPULAR and highly rated bar exam resources are:
- Our On Demand and Premium Bar Exam Courses
- Bar Exam Private Tutoring by bar exam experts
- MBE One-Sheets and MEE One-Sheets—rated five stars! Our customers love these supplements!
- Real MBE questions—the best practice questions available!
We also have several additional MBE, MEE, and MPT products available.