I Can’t Pass the MPRE!
Can’t pass the MPRE? Have you taken the MPRE once, twice, three times, four times, or more? You are not alone! We have had students come to us for private tutoring for the MPRE on their seventh time taking it. We also have students who take the MPRE multiple times yet pass the bar exam on their first try.
There is something about the MPRE that makes it very difficult for very smart, successful students to pass!
So, if you can’t seem to pass the MPRE, you may need to change your approach completely! Sometimes changing how you are thinking about and preparing for the MPRE can make a big difference in score.
I Can’t Pass the MPRE!
Here are some things you can try:
- Make your own outline. Some students say that this alone makes the difference between passing and failing right off the bat! Making your own outline will force you to see the rules in a different light. It will also help you to feel good about and “own” the material.
- Get different practice questions. If you have only been doing Barbri questions, switch to Kaplan. If you can’t pass the MPRE, it might be that you need a fresh set of materials to work with.
- Use actual released MPRE questions. We sell real MPRE questions here!
- Try out our free MPRE course. We explain the concepts in a way that makes sense. This is exactly how we approach the MPRE with our students! It is rated five stars by our students and is taught by our star MPRE tutor. It comes with a free outline, free questions, and free expert instruction!
- Start studying early. Do not wait until the last minute. If you can’t pass the MPRE, your problem may be procrastination! Dedicate a few hours per week to study.
- Check out our free MPRE guide and tips, and other important things to keep in mind. We happen to love the MPRE and we love sharing our knowledge about it.
- Get private tutoring for the MPRE. We take on several MPRE students each administration. We have a stellar MPRE outline and go through MPRE multiple-choice strategies. Not everybody needs a private tutor but if it is a “high stakes” exam for you (e.g. you cannot sit for the bar exam until you pass the MPRE, or it is the only thing preventing you from practicing law) then it is worth the investment. It will pay for itself if you can get licensed faster!
Looking to Ace the MPRE?
- Enroll in our 5-star rated free MPRE Course, complete with expert guidance, an exclusive outline, practice questions, and a one-sheet.
- Tackle the Real MPRE questions — the gold standard for test preparation.
- Elevate your preparation with personalized MPRE private tutoring, featuring a tailored study plan and dedicated MPRE outline.
- Dive into our assortment of complimentary top-notch MPRE resources for your success.