Can I use JD Advising MBE One-Sheets as a Substitute for Outlines?
Many students who have purchased our JD Advising MBE One-Sheets (Multistate Bar Exam one-sheets) have asked if they can be used as a substitute for full MBE outlines.
They should not be used as a substitute for full MBE outlines because while they are very detailed, they do not contain examples of the law or show how the law works.
We recommend you use them as a study tool, a way to actively review the law and quiz yourself, a convenient guide to carry around, and a fantastic cheat sheet of the highly tested areas of law, rather than as a substitute for full outlines.
Our JD Advising MBE One-Sheets do all of the following:
- They contain important and overlooked tips that will give you an upper edge on the MBE.
- They serve as a great concise review of the multistate bar exam (MBE) material. So while you should not use them as full outlines, they are great for reviewing. Some students also use one-sheets to quiz one another.
- They help visual learners get a bigger picture of the law. Most law students are visual learners and seeing a subject in one sheet can help you understand how the pieces of the law fit together.
- They assist in an active review of the most important MBE rules.
- They help you to structure and organize your study time by breaking down the MBE concepts in one convenient page.
- They provide a convenient study guide that is easy to carry around. If you are sick of carrying around bulky outlines, you may find it much easier to carry around 7 MBE one-sheets.
- They give you confidence walking into the MBE.
If you are looking for MBE help, read our 10 expert MBE tips here.
Check out our step-by-step guide to improving your MBE score, please review this post for an overview of tips. This is a great free MBE resource. If you would like to receive our MBE tip of the day emailed to you, please fill out the form below.
Show Contact Form.
Looking for MBE Help?
Free or discounted resources
- A five-star MBE course that provides you with the best instruction, outlines, and questions. Preview our course for free here!
- Free popular bar exam guides (an MBE guide, a guide on how to pass the bar exam, and a guide to hiring a bar exam tutor) written by bar exam experts!
- Our new Free Bar Exam Resource Center, which includes our most popular free guides, posts, webinars, and more!
- Free bar exam webinars taught by top bar exam experts
Our most POPULAR and highly rated bar exam resources are:
- Our On Demand Bar Exam Course
- Our NEW MBE Mastery Class, which covers 35 recently released MBE questions in an engaging and helpful way to help you boost your MBE score!
- MBE private tutoring for those seeking one-on-one help to pass the MBE.
- Real MBE questions —the best practice questions available!
- An MBE guide, which has a guaranteed 7-point score increase.
You can read more about our MBE services here.