What Is The Best Uniform Bar Exam Course?
Are you taking the Uniform Bar Exam and are looking for the best course to help you prepare? Are you looking for a course tailored to the Uniform Bar Exam exam? With so many options available out there, students often ask wonder: What is the best Uniform Bar Exam course? While many commercial courses advertise that they are the best Uniform Bar Exam course, JD Advising’s Uniform Bar Exam course is far superior due to its tailored outlines and personalized instruction in a small-group setting.
What Is The Best Uniform Bar Exam Course?
Our JD Advising Uniform Bar Exam course provides you with high-quality and highly-tested information in an easy to learn, concise format. Our outlines are created by analyzing previously administered bar exams to highlight the most highly-tested and recently-tested issues. This will more fully prepare you for what is most likely to appear on your exam.
If you’re looking for the best Uniform Bar Exam course, then JD Advising’s course is the right one for you. We provide over fifty (50) hours of instruction on Uniform Bar Exam subjects in a small-group setting, as well as fantastic Uniform Bar Exam outlines tailored to highly-tested issues. Further, we make sure that you know exactly what to do each week. We give you weekly to do lists that tells you exactly which outlines to review, which essay questions to answer and which Multistate Bar Exam (MBE) questions to answer. Further, we provide you with past Multistate Essay Exam and Multistate Performance Test (MPT) questions with model answers and point sheets, and released MBE questions. (We do not write our own MBE questions like many commercial courses do!)
JD Advising’s Uniform Bar Exam course is the best course in the nation. It not only provides a great Multistate Bar Exam approach, it is also tailored to the Multistate Essay Exam, and contains virtually every single topic that has been tested on the MEE since 1995.
The details are as follows:
- Cost: The Uniform Bar Exam course costs $5,500.
- Location: It held live online (we use a video conferencing platform where multiple people can sign in at once).
- Dates: It begins on May 15 and ends on July 12. It meets on most Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday evenings. The dates, and additional details of the course are in the syllabus, here: Uniform Bar Exam Course Syllabus 2017.
- Time: Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 6:30 to 8:30 PM EST.
- Teacher: Ambika, who is a full time tutor and teacher with JD Advising, teaches the Uniform Bar Exam course.
- What The Course Covers: We provide a full-service course. You will receive outlines for each MBE and MEE subject, detailed instruction for each part of the exam (including the MPT), and released MBE, MEE, and MPT questions along with model answers.
How is the JD Advising Uniform Bar Exam course different from a commercial course?
- Most commercial courses teach large classes. We teach in a small group setting (10 students).
- Most commercial courses do not allow students to ask questions during class or after class. We welcome and encourage questions!
- Some commercial courses (e.g. Barbri courses) pre-record their videos. They aren’t live lectures. And they are not always updated for the bar exam offered.
- Many commercial courses do not use real MBE questions as their practice questions. Instead, they invent their own. We distribute real MBE questions (as well as released MEE and MPT questions). There is no substitute for real MBE questions!
- Many commercial courses do not provide unlimited essay feedback. We do.
- Many commercial courses do not provide accountability for their students. So, some students will fall through the cracks. We keep close track of all of our students (by looking at your essays and by handing out quizzes each week). We will make sure you are on the right track!
- Many lecture handouts by commercial courses are not well-organized (in our opinion), and difficult to read. Further, they do not tell you what the most highly-tested portions of law are. (Here is an example of a professional responsibility outline from Barbri we found in a google search.) On the other hand, our outlines are colorful, well-organized, and precisely tailored to highly tested subjects on the bar exam. We also indicate when a certain topic was tested so that you know exactly what is highly tested and what is not. See an example of our outlines and read more about them here.
Note: This is not to say that a big commercial course is bad. They work for some people just fine! However, we believe that some students benefit from our smaller courses because we encourage questions and conversation. We also have superior outlines, materials, and resources.
Looking to Pass the Bar Exam?
- 🌟Bar Exam Free Resource Center: Access our most popular free guides, webinars, and resources to set you on the path to success.
- Free Bar Exam Guides: Expert advice on the MBE, the MEE, passing strategies, and overcoming failure.
- Free Webinars: Get insight from top bar exam experts to ace your preparation.
- 🏆One-Sheets: Our most popular product! Master the Bar Exam with these five-star rated essentials.
- Exclusive Mastery Classes: Dive deep into highly tested areas of the MBE, MEE, and CA bar exams in these live, one-time events.
- Specialized Private Tutoring: With years of experience under our belt, our experts provide personalized guidance to ensure you excel.
- Bar Exam Courses: On Demand and Premium options tailored to your needs.
- Bar Exam Crash Course + Mini Outlines: A great review of the topics you need to know!