Best Uniform Bar Exam Course for Attorneys
Looking for the best Uniform Bar Exam course for attorneys? If you are an attorney looking for an excellent Uniform Bar Exam prep course that will help you get licensed in a Uniform Bar Exam jurisdiction, look no further! Our JD Advising Uniform Bar Exam course is an excellent fit for attorneys (You can read more about our Uniform Bar Exam course here or enroll now here!)
Our course helps you save time and study efficiently for the Uniform Bar Exam!
Note that this is a full-service course. Not only do we have attorneys in it, but we also have first-time takers and repeat bar exam takers in it. Our students love our efficient and effective approach to bar exam prep. In fact, several law firms (and even law schools) pay for students to attend our courses for this very reason.
These are just some of the many reasons that our course is the best Uniform Bar Exam course for attorneys:
- We give you a fresh new approach (with superior materials and all of the practice questions you need).
- We give you personalized feedback (including essay grading each week, answering all of your questions, and checking in with you!).
- We focus on efficiency (we tell you the highly tested rules so you can focus on what is most likely to appear on the exam) since we know you are busy!
- We make the workload manageable (we give you weekly to-do lists so that you know exactly what you need to do to stay on track) so you don’t have to guess at what you should be doing each week. We also meet for six-to-seven hours a week and we have compact lectures so you can save time and study efficiently.
A few Details on Why we have the Best Uniform Bar Exam Course for Attorneys:
- It is perfect for your busy schedule! It meets about three times a week in the evenings from 6:30-8:30 EST. It meets live online but we have the option for students to listen to past recordings. We also start early for the February exam (end of November) and we finish going over substantive law before February 1 so you have all of February to review. We are the only course that we know of that starts this early. This spreads out the workload so that it is less daunting We also give you a two-week break for the holidays!
- We have a personalized approach with a lot of feedback! You are allowed (and encouraged!) to ask questions before, during, and after class. We also have a “questions inbox” which promptly answers bar exam-related questions, including substantive law questions. We check in with you to make sure you are on track. We grade essays (or MPTs) every single week. And we administer a final exam that contains issues we think are fair game to come up on the real bar exam.
- We give you all the materials you need. Our outlines are precisely tailored to what is tested on the exam. We highlight the highly tested areas of law so that you can focus on these when you study! We give you released bar exam questions (MBE, MEE and MPT questions) so you have everything you need at your disposal. We give you weekly to-do lists so you know exactly which essays to write answers to and which MBE questions to answer every week.
- We focus on an efficient approach to bar prep. We go over highly tested areas of law and predictions. We focus on studying efficiently for the bar exam rather than expecting you to learn every facet of every law.
Wondering how our Uniform Bar Exam course differs from Barbri?
Wondering what our past students say about our Uniform Bar Exam course?
Here are two recent testimonials:
After I failed the UBE Bar Exam several times I began to feel depressed and almost hopeless. The first time I took the bar (three years ago) I had only missed it by six points. The second time I remained with one of those big-name bar prep courses and my score decreased from my initial bar results. It went from missing it by six to 12-15 points. This began a vicious cycle. After failing my second attempt I stopped using the big-name prep courses and incorporated Adaptibar, which helped raise my MBE score from a 112 (my first bar exam) to a 128. It was not until I failed again in July of 2017 that I contacted JD Advising. I had been a longtime follower of the blog; in fact, I had their webpage bookmarked on my phone way back since my LSAT days. I reached out to Ashley after my last and final failure of the UBE bar exam.
I contacted Ashley the day I received my results in July 2017. She was so patient and even had a former JD Advising UBE student contact me. I emailed Ashley a lot during those days because anyone who knows how it feels to fail the bar exam (multiple times, in my case) knows how depressing and humiliating it is to face one’s family and colleagues. She always responded with kindness and never once made me feel guilty for seeking hope from her during that time. After I spoke to their UBE Student, who had a very similar situation as mine, and she told me how wonderful JD Advising was, I decided to take the plunge and pay for the course!
The course was intense, we met three times a week, and they gave us tangible writing assignments from the very beginning. They truly offer white glove service because the class settings are so small, and you receive personalized attention. Every question I posed during class was answered immediately in real time. The instructors were patient and personable. I never felt guilty for asking a “dumb” question. Further, my essay grader was wonderful! I developed a good relationship with her over the course and she provided thorough analysis on each essay I submitted. I did not feel overwhelmed by the course load as I did with the other big-name brand bar prep company, because each week you were assigned homework, so it was tangible. I am not going to lie, I was exhausted by the end of the course. Especially for that little last push a few weeks prior to the February bar exam, but I trusted them and their system. The review course is what slam-dunked it for me! Almost every subject they predicted was on the MEE. I was delighted the day of the bar exam, because the questions were almost identical to JD Advising’s Simulated MEE Bar Exam. I literally just recalled my rule statements from every essay I wrote. Further, because they do a deep dive substantive review, my MBE score increased by over 20 points, which means I scored in the national 85th percentile. I achieved this increase even though I practiced less MBE questions (I did less than a 1000 questions this time) during this bar review prep than I ever had with my previous bar preparation.
The day I received my results, I literally almost fainted! I am happy to say that I went from a 244 to a 278! I increased my bar exam results by 34 points. I would have been happy with a 260, but now I have options and I can practice in almost every UBE jurisdiction except Alaska!
Thank you so much JD Advising for your wonderful patience and excellent service! I only wish I had signed up with you after that first failed attempt!
I am so happy to report that I have PASSED The Uniform Bar Exam with a whopping score of 298 (140.5 MBE).
From the bottom of my heart, THANK YOU SOOO MUCH for your labor of love and your level of dedication and commitment in preparing me for this exam. As I told you before, you prepared me so well for this exam, I walked-in knowing I was ready and left knowing that I had passed. You were nothing short of absolutely amazing. I cannot thank you enough.
And to my grader, Robert, you ROCK. The way you and Ambika evaluated my writing and was critical about every detail, not only prepared me well for the exam but also in practice. I love and appreciate the brutal honesty and critical feedback from style, grammar, punctuation, content, presentation, every detail made me a much better writer.
Again, I cannot thank you both enough.
And to Ashley, thank you so much for having commitment and vision to launch this program, like NO OTHER BAR REVIEW PROGRAM ON THE PLANET. You have assembled a WORLD-CLASS team of talented scholars and I’m so grateful to have learned from two of your very best. I am an unofficial official ambassador of the JD Advising Program and I look forward to every opportunity to brag about just how grateful I am for this program.
Again, Thank You!!!!!!!
Looking to Pass the Bar Exam?
Free or discounted resources
- A five-star UBE course (for as low as $1399.99!) that provides you with the best instruction, outlines, and questions. Preview our course for free here!
- Our new Free Bar Exam Resource Center, which includes our most popular free guides, posts, webinars, and more!
- Free popular bar exam guides (on the MBE, MEE, how to pass the bar exam, and what to do if you failed the bar exam) written by bar exam experts!
- A free Early Bar Prep Course for law students
- Free bar exam webinars taught by top bar exam experts
Our most POPULAR and highly rated bar exam resources are:
- Our On Demand and Premium Bar Exam Courses
- Bar Exam Private Tutoring by bar exam experts
- Bar Exam Crash Course and Mini Outlines for a helpful overview of the Uniform Bar Exam components
- MBE One-Sheets, MEE One-Sheets, MPT One-sheets CA One-Sheets—rated five stars! Our customers love these supplements!
- Real MBE questions—the best practice questions available!
- NEW! Mastery Classes for the MBE, MEE, and CA bar exams (these are effective and engaging classes to review the highly tested areas of law!)